ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Cup and Trophys play date.....56k pffft

172 Cup
Well my cup and andy_172cup's trophy met up for a sesh on sat and decided to have a full day on them while the weather was nice, so set about changing the oil and oil filters on both then giving them a good clean, oh and fitting the new splitter on his trophy.

It was a good day neways, and are planning on the same again next weekend. But going to tidy up the engine bays and repaint my callipers.

Took a few photos from the day and thought we wud share!

enjoy!

SAM_0980.jpg

SAM_0983.jpg

SAM_0986.jpg

SAM_0988.jpg

SAM_0992.jpg

SAM_0998.jpg

SAM_0999.jpg

SAM_1002.jpg

SAM_1009.jpg

SAM_1015.jpg

SAM_1017.jpg

SAM_1020.jpg

172 cup 10/04/10>
i was going to get apex springs for my cup but im guna save a month longer n get coilies, ill never be happy wid 40mm,i have to slam it lol, whats the ride like?

172 Cup
well ive had apex before and there gash lol, they look gud but the ride and handling is horrible. The H&R's are quite stiff but a nice ride, and not crashy at all. Trust me keep saving for coilies, u wud only end up getting springs and then wanting to sell them because you wernt happy. :dapprove:

Evo 8 MR
Both very nice indeed. Cup sits right as it is tbh, don't lower it too much you'll only ruin the handling.