ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The impression your car gives off...

Barge
Chick - "What car do you have"
Tupps - "Clio 172 cup with AAS exhaust and RSTuner, soon to be lowered 40mm on apex springs... i really should get the cambelt done as it's due but i don't care because i'm extra hard... wanna make out?"
Chick *walks off*
Tupps - *Stands in corner of club by himself pretending to text*

haha tupps yer big spaz.

loving the way you all assume girls know nothing. there are boys out there who don't even know what my car is. :rasp:

clio 182
ask her 1st then say a better car than hers.

eg she has a focus st you have an R reg corsa hahahahaha

A Clio. Girl did comment that it was kind dirty last week, covered in bird s**t&2 months dirty, i just said that's how i like it.... :rasp:

Focus ST
haha tupps yer big spaz.

loving the way you all assume girls know nothing. there are boys out there who don't even know what my car is. :rasp:

Majority of chicks don't have a clue / give a s**t what car you have

Some (the car sluts) will more than often want a piece if you have a good motor

Tupps - Virgin

Focus ST
Roffle- been there my friend.

What is this "Clio Sport" i keep hearing about?

The worst is when you're out with yer mates and a forum member comes over for a chat

Then yer mates are like "who's that?" ..... "Just a mate from the internet"

Riiiiiiiiight

Barge
The worst is when you're out with yer mates and a forum member comes over for a chat

Then yer mates are like "who's that?" ..... "Just a mate from the internet"

Riiiiiiiiight

Tupps "loadsa internet, no real, friends" Tuppence :rasp:

Shed.
They all like it and dont understand why i hate it so much. They either have no car or drive pre 2000 reg cars with smaller engines than mine.

Cayman S Edition 1
I always say "Clio Trophy"

Those who know, say nice motor.

Those who don't know say shopping trolly or boy racer.

Doesn't bother me as I know I have a wolf in sheep's clothing. Although doesn't always match my image at work as I'm an Information Security Manager and should really be driving a beemer or audi. But who cares!

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
I always say "Clio Trophy"

Those who know, say nice motor.

Those who don't know say shopping trolly or boy racer.

Doesn't bother me as I know I have a wolf in sheep's clothing. Although doesn't always match my image at work as I'm an Information Security Manager and should really be driving a beemer or audi. But who cares!

Indeed, who cares! Its want you want :)

If anyone happens to ask (not that they do), I'd just say a Renault.

They would only be asking to find out if you had a BMW or a Merc anyway.

172 Cup
When I was first looking at getting a 172 the convo with my missus went:

ME: I think I want a Clio Cup
HER: Your mom has a Clio which she's selling why dont you just buy that?
ME: Issue #1 it's a 1.2, issue #2 it's Green
HER: A clio is a Clio
ME: NO IT'S NOT IT'S DIFFERENT, HAS A MASSIVE ENGINE
HER: They are exactly the same!
ME: *Slap* Dont question me

Z4
If a chick asks me what I drive I answer the question according to what sort of character I think she is. If she's a girly girl I will tell her I drive a clio, if she's wearing a clio cap I probably won't be talking to her in the first place.

If it's down the pub with the lads I'll say 'I drive a clio sport'. 9 times out of 10 they won't know what it is and I don't care either, I'll just wait until someone pipes on about how fast their saxo is and I'll step in.

Clio 182 + Recaros
Normal response to my Clio include "When are you going to buy a grown ups car". lol.

Still I'd rather have the Clio as its great fun to drive.:rasp:

Elise S1 B&C 140
When I was first looking at getting a 172 the convo with my missus went:

ME: I think I want a Clio Cup
HER: Your mom has a Clio which she's selling why dont you just buy that?
ME: Issue #1 it's a 1.2, issue #2 it's Green
HER: A clio is a Clio
ME: NO IT'S NOT IT'S DIFFERENT, HAS A MASSIVE ENGINE
HER: They are exactly the same!
ME: *Slap* Dont question me

I had the same with a mate he drives a dynamic (which is fair enough im not slating it) and when I got my 172, another mate said thats really nice to which my mate said "i cant see how its any different to mine, its exactly the same car":rolleyes:

Being 17 and all... driving a 1.2 Clio is actually ok.

The typical 17 year old girl IS a gold digging little b**ch... Since getting my car, i have well... took advantage of it untill i settle down :)

So bad :(

DCi
i just say a 'clio' and then when people get in it and see the half leather seats they sort of go 'ooo this is nice' to which that gets a 'yeah good innit'

and thats that.

Tangoed Works
i couldnt really be bothered to be fair... when people enquired about my car before, i just said it was a clio, now i just say its a mini. cant be arsed bigging it up, just makes you look like an insecure tosser.