ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Southwest monthly big meet at Exeter - 2nd friday of the month - 8:30pm

PB Clio 172
Just come off at 30, problem solved :)

Im going to limp my turbo along to this one I think, will be its last outing before I rebuild the engine, so let me know if anyone wants a passenger ride, even though its not at its best currently its still quite amusing (unless its wet, in which case its just pointless TBH)

I would like a ride ! :D

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
1 chip
3 Mcgherkin
4 lesley
5 tony172
6 Aaron182.
7 T434atx
8 Shifty (?)
9 mosley182 - with decat on ohh my days sounds awsome and ill bring some other lad
10 fastdanbar (maybe)
11 RichyClio

i have had to become a maybe as my front end is still waiting for parts :S hopefully it will all be here by wednesday morning so i can put back together in time.

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
I'll be there, last one was a good one.

1 chip

2*
3 Mcgherkin
4 lesley
5 tony172
6 Aaron182.
7 T434atx
8 Shifty (?)
9 mosley182 - with decat on ohh my days sounds awsome and ill bring some other lad
10 fastdanbar (maybe)
11 RichyClio
12 lolvo and maybe shillers too
13 Ranger

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Sorry guys I tried my best, my car just isn't ready :-( sorry about this, shouldn't be a problem for the next one though.

RS172
I'm hoping to make it but won't be in the Clio as have an electrical problem with it, so will probably be in the saxo

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
Back. marinemackay2003, whats your shoes called, I want some for christmas!

Got lost on the way back form exmouth to exeter! Got there int he end though! Pulled in at collumpton services for a couple of big macs and a white 172 cup pulled up beside me! Appearntly the guy who was driving it has only had it for a week, so he's not on the forums yet. I didnt know they did white 172 cups! Looked brilliant (prefer it to my 182 AB)!

Thanks for answering all my questions (to those that did). Will be looking into powder coating and better component speakers (not for use at the same time)!

Last edited:

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
There's no such thing as a white RS, unless sprayed ;)

I thought you were sticking behind us, you'd have got back easy!

Thanks again Chip for the ride, it's a nippy motor that.

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
Yeah I was sticking behind you guys until I saw a sign for exeter, so I thought 'ah ok, theres the way home' lol. To be fair it took me on a b road which was quite fun!

Yea I didnt think they did a white 172, but he said it was like that from the factory :S Hopefully he will sign up as it sounds interesting!

Last edited:
  RS172
There is a spotted thread about you fatty! The kids name is callumwidgery I think. It was good to see everyone and also thanks to chip for the passenger ride that turbo is seriously quick!!!

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah I was sticking behind you guys until I saw a sign for exeter, so I thought 'ah ok, theres the way home' lol. To be fair it took me on a b road which was quite fun!

Yea I didnt think they did a white 172, but he said it was like that from the factory :S Hopefully he will sign up as it sounds interesting!

It's pretty much all B road back to Exeter anyway ;)

If it's the same car which was at one of the previous exeter meets, it was painted by the dealer on special request IIRC.

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
well however it was done, I want one! lol. think this guy must have bought it from the guy that came to the previous meet as he said he's only had it a week.

Last edited:
  PB Clio 172
Was a good night all made fantastic by the ride in Chip's turbo. That car is by far the fastest thing I have been in in my life and I loved every bit of it. ;)

Why didnt you follow us @the fatty ?? we were going to Exeter then Plymouth so serves you right really lol and we were going the speed limits too.

Nice to meet some new members too last night the weather wasn't great but would do it again and will see you guys at the next one !

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182

And i thought that made my car unique! just some cheap stickers, anyway, maybe it will make people think twice.

Was a good meet, if not a bit chilly.

Love the turbo Chip it's so much fun, sorry i broke it again :( but then again ....

TBH I quite like fixing stuff, especially with limited tools etc, its a challenge. Appeals to my problem solving nature, lol

Maybe I should come out in it more :p

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
no pics, think we were all to cold and more interested in what was under chips bonnet!

Mine was still running the cold map when I overtook plymcl172, so I think I need to order that new thermostat asap Chip! Is it just the temperature sensor or the actual thermostat that needs changing?