ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Specials

172 / classic mini
My two cars, not bad for a 18 year old :cool:

dsc00952m.jpg

dsc0103e.jpg

dsc0096gh.jpg

Hope you like

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Nice. Not many 18 year olds can say they've bought themsleves two cars like that. Impressive.

Mk7 Golf, Daytona600
where abouts in Gloucester you mate

Haven't seen either car about. Both look really nice though!

172 / classic mini
May have had a little bit of help from parents with buying them and on the insurance... :rasp:
where abouts in Gloucester you mate

Haven't seen either car about. Both look really nice though!
I'm in hardwicke, but spend most of my time in Stroud, what about you?

May have had a little bit of help from parents with buying them and on the insurance... :rasp:
I'm in hardwicke, but spend most of my time in Stroud, what about you?

I tried doing this but the insurance company wouldnt let me go on it a couple years ago when i was your age :( oh well

172 / classic mini
I wouldn't bother having the sport if i had a mini that looked as good as that!

Yeh the mini is great fun! but so unpractical lol. especially on motorways, because it has a K&N airfilter with no soundproofing, and centre exhaust, not sure what exhaust because the previous owner put it on, but sounds awesome!

Low 'n' Slow
Yeh the mini is great fun! but so unpractical lol. especially on motorways, because it has a K&N airfilter with no soundproofing, and centre exhaust, not sure what exhaust because the previous owner put it on, but sounds awesome!

haha I remember when i de cated my old mini and fitted a new manifold, with twin centre exit dtm exhaust..... loud isn't the word

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
I think I would of killed myself in a 172 at 18 tbh, was bad enough in a mk5 Zetec-S :)

No the reason most people your age can't get insured on high performance cars is because most young lads drive like dicks and manage to roll 70bhp 1.2's, crash into houses, lamp posts, other cars etc let alone something with a bit of poke.

You cant argue with the figures, insurance premiums reflect the level of risk and as young lads are the biggest risk they get hit hardest. I've been there, paid a fortune to insure a fast car, you either find the cash or wait until your experience/No claims increases and get something nice/fast then.

DB.

BMW 440i
How much is your insurance while were there? :p

Im 19 and have agreed insurance on a 182, just need to buy one now!

Nice cars!!!

Clio 182 BG
in germany the 182 is on same insurance as a 1.2 or 1.4:D

the most expensive car you can insure at 18 over here is a Golf 3 GTI you can buy a 182 for the insurance money you will pay for it for one year...

also like the mini and i bet it sounds good:cool: