ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Start Of My 172 Replica

172 rep
Yep probably is. I will take the ones from my old bumper tomoz and see if they fit.

Thanks! Wondered why there wasn't one bit of the bumper along the front that actually touched the car, i remember seeing them on my old one, they poke out a bit don't they? So they would probably rest on the front of the car, and then, like you said, stop it from sagging.

172 rep
looks good buddy, i think and dont quote me on this as it was a while since i did mine but you should have a plastic tray that connects to the bumper and is held on to the bottom of the car by two bolts, i think its to stop stones flicking up and hitting the radiator. also im not sure you will be able to fit the lower sport grill with the bumper on the car

Thanks!

I've got the plastic tray, just didn't wanna put it on until I get the lower grill, I think there's enough room to get it in there without the tray on, just see what happens.

Looks like i'm gonna have to take the bumper back off anyway to get the polystyrene on.

Clio & Mini
Alright mate, I was wondering is their only 4 allen head screws and two bolts running under the front bumper, and to allen screws in the wheel arch, or is there more? Thabk you

172 rep
I've spent around £2000 on the car. I've done more stuff since I last posted, I've had the side strips colour coded, HID lights fitted, sorted the gap under the front bumper and also had the wheels re-done. Might post some more pics soon