ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

TOPO meet 3rd feb!!!

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I'm out.

I'm at RPM in Barnsley tomorrow for some work that was supposed to be done today.

RB Clio 182
Decent turn out today lads, nice to put some names to faces, i loved that 197 turbo it looked stunning imo!

Get some pics up if anyone has taken any :)

Tom.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Not a bad turn out to be fair, I counted 13 cars.

Got to have a run out in Toby's bean and a passenger run in daz's cup and it's left we with an urge to buy another!

RB Clio 182
The lad that had the blue 172 cup was taking piccys, i didnt catch his name but he looked professional at it lol, come on get them up mate :cheers:

RS200 & PH2 172
gutted i didn't make it but I was dying of a hangover and still am, 2 day hangover now it won't go away. I shouldn't drink :(

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
i apologised but was expecting people to stay around for longer tbh...

and I was only late because I had to p*ss about removing my rear spacers as the rubbing nearly set fire to my car :(

twas a bit Baltic to be standing in a car park for three hours.

Expert HDI & R53
LOL cheers mate! Ar lass had removed the memory card to get some pictures onto the laptop.. I did not put it back! Women!!! Grrr

Was a shame because there was a nice selection there... Sorry guys!