ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Track Days?

ITB BG 182
Ok, so where is best to go and when?

Been talking to a few people from this forum and a few other forums too. Just wanting to go on a track day away from a car show type day too.

I tried to look at rockingham and donnington but for hire of the track its from £8500 per day, that split by 30 people is still alot of money at £282 each.

Suggestions anyone? Maybe not this year but early next year?

Nissan 350z
I think Donnington is still overpriced for what it is. I was happy when the track reopened being right on our doorstep but the price never seems to drop below £250.

Blyton is supposed to be a good one to do thats fairly local and very well priced. Havent been there yet however.

172 cup RS2 - 330ci
Try
Javelin trackdays
Bookatrack
Focused events

These are companies who book tracks and fill them with people which are interested in going, type them in google. There are more than them as well

ITB BG 182
Just thinking about getting quiet a few people together to have a day on a track. Also would see if anyone from this forum would like to have a go?

172 cup RS2 - 330ci
That would be something I'd be interested in, would be mint having a cliosport track day. You could up the numbers to 40 and it would be a good deal then?