ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trax Convoy

MK2 Clio
Hi All,
I am sure Will. or someone has already done a thread on this, but I only saw one which goes onto Newbury which is further than last year. So I was wondering if anyone wants to go the same way as last year? Say Swindon Greenbridge Mcdonalds at 6am?

Leave your name if you are interested. Less than 2 weeks away now.

1. Sparky

MK2 Clio
There is a thread. Me and Bux are probably meeting Bath Jct on M4 and convoying to meet the SC lot at Chieveley services.
Yeah but its 20 minutes further from Swindon, different from the way we all went last year and motorway driving is poo compared to country roads, so wondered if anyone from CS wanted to go this way

Megane 225 F1
You f**king homo. Why doesn't anyone in this area want to drive a little bit further. It's a forum for CARS. Cars are to be DRIVEN.

MK2 Clio
You f**king homo. Why doesn't anyone in this area want to drive a little bit further. It's a forum for CARS. Cars are to be DRIVEN.

Lol its in a L shape for us & there are already a load of non CS people meeting there so thought I'd see if people were interested

Megane 225 F1
Non CS people? Knowing you it will be the boy racer crew with dem girlz init.

3 subs, NOS and stickered to f**k.

UR R26
They'll be spread over your car tomorrow. After all it's a girly colour.

I really shouldn't have drunk 3 cans of coke before bed :mad:

MK2 Clio
Well 2 people from CS wanted to come, If I am not mistaken vicky on here has nos, there are plenty of cars with body kits and stickers so maybe will if you are concerned about the quality of cars then you should take that up in the projects?

UR R26
Difference is. She's running a hybrid 2.0ltr not a 1.2.

Congrats on saving yourself 20minutes, would you like a blue peter badge?

MK2 Clio
I could don't watch blue peter I'm afraid I'm a bit more grown up, I have noticed this forum suffers from a group of very bitchy people and critical as opposed to a supportive and friendly forum like when I originally joined.

UR R26
I'd hardly say that we're bitching. Let's look at the facts. Unless the meet is Swindon, you're not interested. I don't think I've seen you turn up to a non-show meet, yet you drive the most economical car out of the 3 of us. You put yourself out, people will put themselves out for you.

MK2 Clio
I'd hardly say that we're b**ching. Let's look at the facts. Unless the meet is Swindon, you're not interested. I don't think I've seen you turn up to a non-show meet, yet you drive the most economical car out of the 3 of us. You put yourself out, people will put themselves out for you.

I came to every meet until they all become monday tuesday and thursday nights as I work, my 1.2 gets 25mpg roughly down a motorway and am saving to move out for uni next week, so I am broke and trying to earn money rather than scrounging off the government. Is there anything wrong with that?

A while ago I even said to will if there were any meets not on a mon tues or thurs night.

As my employment ends as I am moving I am sure I will be able to go to one soon - :)

Clio 182 Turbo
I'd hardly say that we're b**ching. Let's look at the facts. Unless the meet is Swindon, you're not interested. I don't think I've seen you turn up to a non-show meet, yet you drive the most economical car out of the 3 of us. You put yourself out, people will put themselves out for you.

This is a owners club forum not a cruising site am i not right?? so it doesnt matter whether you attend meets?? not that i care, i only go to the shows for the same reason as Sparky week nights are no good for eme! so surely it doesnt matter where you meet as long as we show a continually good turn out by th CS members???

And im not bitching or picking a fight just voicing my opinion! :rasp:

UR R26
We've organized plenty of meets out of work nights. I work, Will. works, Bux works, Ash87 works, Luke. (attempts to) work. Whenever we have Bristol meets. The Wiltshire boys travel a good 45-60mins to get to Bristol. When we have a Bath meet the Bristol boys travel a good 30mins.

If you're getting 25mpg from your 1.2 then it's fucked. I get more than that hooning it around like a lunatic.

I'm not forcing you to attend the SW meets. Maybe the SC north (StephenJ is the AR, based in Oxford.) lot will be more accommodating for you lot in Swindon. Because travelling any extra distance seems to be asking too much of you.

MK2 Clio
We've organized plenty of meets out of work nights. I work, Will. works, Bux works, Ash87 works, Luke. (attempts to) work. Whenever we have Bristol meets. The Wiltshire boys travel a good 45-60mins to get to Bristol. When we have a Bath meet the Bristol boys travel a good 30mins.

If you're getting 25mpg from your 1.2 then it's f**ked. I get more than that hooning it around like a lunatic.

I'm not forcing you to attend the SW meets. Maybe the SC north (StephenJ is the AR, based in Oxford.) lot will be more accommodating for you lot in Swindon. Because travelling any extra distance seems to be asking too much of you.

I am happy to travel (like I have done in the past) but recent meets I have been unable to attend due to evenings or saturdays :( You might be unfortunate to meet me in the next few months as I am unemployed soon. I only get 25mpg on motorways & long distance :( but yeah my mpg isn't fab