ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy extreme mode

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Since last Sunday I've been driving my Trophy in extreme and steering in S when the sport mode is selected. These are changed in car set up on the track monitor and I can only advise all Trophy drivers to do the same. Many thanks to Kevin for bringing this to my attention.

RS280EDC
Since last Sunday I've been driving my Trophy in extreme and steering in S when the sport mode is selected. These are changed in car set up on the track monitor and I can only advise all Trophy drivers to do the same. Many thanks to Kevin for bringing this to my attention.
No problem bud as it improved the feel of the car

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
I've booked the 200 EDC in at Renault to have the gearbox software upgraded and also to see if the technician can retrofit the RS Monitor, they need to see if the loom is compatible.

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
They have done it on a Megane Richard
I did mention that, they seemed unsure on the Clio. All they said was they fit certain looms for the Monitor and as mine doesn't have it, it wasn't ordered from new and might not have the loom and connectors to make it work.

200t Monaco GP #178
I've booked the 200 EDC in at Renault to have the gearbox software upgraded and also to see if the technician can retrofit the RS Monitor, they need to see if the loom is compatible.

What year is your 200t?
What are the benefits of upgrading SW in EDC? I saw in another thread you said it can even be mapped. First time I've heard of that so I'd like to know a bit more.

RS Clio 200
Extreme mode is not available without monitor. As it's a throttle mapping change done through that. I prefer David's mode too...:smile: