ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

trophy in macy d's braintree?

Golf GT & A4 Avant
Theres been a trophy in Braintree for a while but he wasn't on here, was for sale recently and haven't seen it for a couple of weeks.

where abouts are you from?

a turbo'd yellow car
yeah i know the one you mean but he crashed on sat night mate! stacked it head 1st into the roundabout on the notley bypass! both wheels bent out! you would of thought you would brake lol! had a little cry! um silver end my friend picked her up on sat morning and cant leave the wheel! dose yours rev round to 7800rpm? i think mines been remaped! you live near sainburys don't you?

Golf GT & A4 Avant
yeah i know the one you mean but he crashed on sat night mate! stacked it head 1st into the roundabout on the notley bypass! both wheels bent out! you would of thought you would brake lol! had a little cry! um silver end my friend picked her up on sat morning and cant leave the wheel! dose yours rev round to 7800rpm? i think mines been remaped! you live near sainburys don't you?

I live far side of braintree on the way out to Panfield.

Standard map revs to 7200 when fully warm, 7800 would be a remap

a turbo'd yellow car
mines been done then but saves me some dolla! have a yozza sport on it to and sounds grate! i have a chance to buy mint speedlines from a trophy! either that or i get the cup wheels refurbed! what you think ?

172 cup
Another one in Braintree... maybe it's you i've seen around??!! Spotted a 182 a few times around braintree...

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
yep blue 182 woth cup sus

im always driving round braintree

although there is another 182 identical to mine

172 cup
I've seen a blue 182 and a black 182, not had any response on here for either! Well next time i spot it i'll give you a flash or a thumbs up! (i may be driving a Kia (work car) so don't look surprised!!!)

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
well when i normally wave to the other blue 182 driver he waves back so might not work lol

but go for it

172 cup
Lol... well apparently neither of you wave to a 172cup driver! (is it because i'm female?! :dapprove:)

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
lol ive not seen yo wave i always wave back. the gf laughs and calls me sad!!!

you aint been up notley way recently have you? notley school way?

172 cup
Oh me to... (altho not a gf) but my friends all call me sad! They just don't understand!

yeah i have a few friends who live around there (i used to go to Notley high school!!) you been busy spotting?!

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
might have seen you then not sure.

i normally only wave to 182 drivers, 172 arent speical enough ;)

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
hahaha sorry typo!

if i see you ill wave dont worry, theres a number of 172 going round braintree and like 4 182 round braintree. maybe 3 if a trophy has now gone

Abarth Grande Punto
this is my car now -

SPM_A0026.jpg

give us a wave if you see me.

172 cup
Well if i'm not in my own world then i'll give you a wave! Not seen the Meg around but i'll keep my eyes peeled!

a turbo'd yellow car
theres a new 182 in town and its me yay! and the best colour and model aha! ow some more news a 172 from braintree stacked it the other night! had a blow out and smacked into a curb! i don't no who it was but no he was bout 25 and lived in or around braintree! this crap weather is bad luck! iv never seen the artic blue 182 in braintree u ever go up macas or freeport?

172 cup
Why are all these people killing off decent cars?!
McDs and freeport are bad places to go! (unless for their actul purposes, ie food!!!)

a turbo'd yellow car
alot of people i no go there so sumtimes hang out! and yeah to get sum munch aswel! it was my mates mates bro! he ask if i wanted any bits so guna get a fog light! u need one don't u?

172 cup
You can't notice it. I only notice because i know it needs doing! Nah... a sub would only weigh it down! :rasp: i'll stick with my reasonably loud 4 renault speakers!