ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

trophy in macy d's braintree?

172 cup
I have a head unit fitted and it can be listened to at about 23!! lol... Anyway! completely off topic! ooops!

a turbo'd yellow car
ow yeah lol just make up that u saw a car then people can chat again lol!

i saw a clio in essex who was it?

Why are all these people killing off decent cars?!
McDs and freeport are bad places to go! (unless for their actul purposes, ie food!!!)
Going a bit OT, I went to freeport recently (shopping even though it's crap) Folk were looking at my car, I was doing ok... tilll a yellow mk1 exige came along & totally pee'd on my parade :dapprove:

172 cup
Blue 172 down silver street!

Craig... you came to Btree and didn't let any of us know... where's the mini meet! Yeah freeport for shopping is shocking! Awww.... i still love the Vee, don't worry!

172 cup
Now there's an idea, i won't have to travel 100's of miles for once! Lol... not that i mind of course! Only prob is that it'd have to be an evening one as the car park is always pretty busy... you're a mod, set up a post! :)

Ahh busy at weekends:dapprove: I was hoping weekends ftw ? sat or sun for me. I'll hold of for a bit & speak to pettsi (matt) put some feelers out:)

Westerham on saturday, bright & early ?

172 cup
Well it has freeport, shopping, cinema, bowling, and lots of food places so always gets pretty packed... i'm sure we'd be able to squeeze down the bottom out the way... i'll do some monitering!

Can't on Sat, i'm doing my CBT... i'm going to Beaulieu on Sunday though for a big RenaultSport meet... :)

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
i go to mc dee's once a week not to hang out but for food. its normally full of little boys in their chaved up crap buckets.

i hate the place!!

Golf GT & A4 Avant
i go to mc dee's once a week
chav ;)

A neighbour of mine is slowly playing with his 5 Turbo trying to get it running right and quick, and as I had one in the past he always asks me to go out with him or drive it and see what I think.

Everytime we go out, he laps the braintree McDonalds, down Millenium way then back, then down the bypass to the tesco. Everytime he takes it out:rolleyes:

He didn't like it when I classed him as a chav like all the others that hang out in there

172 cup
Maybe that's the guy i saw the other night when i was going along millenium way... he pulled up beside and glanced my way as if to say... come on then, gimme a race!

Golf GT & A4 Avant
Maybe that's the guy i saw the other night when i was going along millenium way... he pulled up beside and glanced my way as if to say... come on then, gimme a race!

He hasn't mentioned anything about a 172, and he'd have great fun telling me one wouldn't race him. But then I constantly beat him when I went up against him a couple of weeks back. But I think he's up'd the boost a little since then

Ultimate chav tool :approve:

a turbo'd yellow car
is CAT 171 wanting a bonnet bra? i bought one on ebay and it was the wrong fekin one! its for the old mrk1 172! just a thought! ow and up for the meet! any time any place

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
anyone seen the two chav clios around braintree???

silver highly modded clio, with wide body kit and a real dark green clio mark1 i think pink flowers on the outside and pink inside

is CAT 171 wanting a bonnet bra? i bought one on ebay and it was the wrong fekin one! its for the old mrk1 172! just a thought! ow and up for the meet! any time any place
I'd rather sand paper my old chap that go round with a bonnet bra tbh.

Abarth Grande Punto
it looks that way! I see the green mk1 clio giving it large the other day! Even my tractor pissed all over him!

172 cup
Lol... there's an even worse one than those two... have you seen the black clio with massive body kit and four exhausts?! Female driver for that too...

Golf GT & A4 Avant
Lol... there's an even worse one than those two... have you seen the black clio with massive body kit and four exhausts?! Female driver for that too...

Do all these cars only come out after dark, cos I haven't seen any of them.

Maybe I'll spend my saturday night sitting up at McDonalds/ KFC :cool:

Clio 182
Yeh might just do that ... god I'm bored! Just had my yozza exhaust put on too, bout time I got out, whoop whoop!

a turbo'd yellow car
iv got a yozza but toke the decat off was bit to loud for my lil village! il be drivin around alnight my friend round that area and prob to chelmo if get bord aha!