ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy Spoiler

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Added a trophy spoiler to the flamer. Will let the pics do the talking, but thank you to Luke (selling me the spoiler, it lives on my friend ;)) and Chris (AUTOCRASH) for his excellent work spraying it and helping me fit it. The colour match is excellent.

Before;

photo2-1.jpg

After;

photo3.jpg

photo4-2.jpg

photo2-2.jpg

photo5-2.jpg

And a last one from the front, because I couldn't resist :)

photo1-2.jpg

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Looks brilliant Oli. Definitely one of my favourite cars on here! Chris has done a superb job too, might send him a PM about my centre caps.

You happy with it mate?

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Cheers for the comments all, its booked in for its cage in early Dec. Luke - In terms of the spoiler I'm chuffed, makes a lot difference, but still in an OEM subtle way - if that makes sense! Need to pick up those few bits and pieces off you this week bud.

Chris is a top bloke, and i'd recommend his work to anyone. He went out of his way to help me with fitting etc, and his prices and quality of work are excellent.

Last edited:

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Luckily Luke did me a nice deal on the Trophy ones with the spoiler, because he's kind like that - lol. Else I would have BMW'd it up, so to speak. I'm taking some getting used to how little the boot opens now :eek:

Last edited:

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Cheers for the comments all, its booked in for its cage in early Dec. Luke - In terms of the spoiler I'm chuffed, makes a lot difference, but still in an OEM subtle way - if that makes sense! Need to pick up those few bits and pieces off you this week bud.

Chris is a top bloke, and i'd recommend his work to anyone. He went out of his way to help me with fitting etc, and his prices and quality of work are excellent.

It does look great mate. We'll get some decent pics soon!

Whenever mate, just give me a shout.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I do love your car, you filthy liar.

I'll dislike it once its got a cage in it as it will lose its sleeperness. :(

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Cheers for all the comments guys. Dan - I know what you mean, but at least I'll have some seats you'll be more comfortable in as a passenger! I miss your bald headed loveliness, so easy to lie to ;)