ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy Spoiler

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Racing Blue 182
Q: Hi, I am a little confused. Your description indicates a wing (presumably a front wing - although it doesn't say which side) but the pictures are of a trophy spoiler and the ENTIRE boot lid. Which is it please?
A: This advert is for the; WING NOTHING ELSE!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Q: Hi, I am a little confused. Your description indicates a wing (presumably a front wing - although it doesn't say which side) but the pictures are of a trophy spoiler and the ENTIRE boot lid. Which is it please?
A: This advert is for the; WING NOTHING ELSE!

Ha ha that was the email I sent him last night! I am surprised he made it public.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I just sent this to him

You state in your listing 'we don't do "not as described" or "not as received" which is why we take the extra effort to provide as much information via pictures/ video clips etc... so buyers are FULLY aware of the condition before purchasing'

But you then add photos of a Trophy spoiler at the bottom of the listing (with added arrows pointing at the spoiler and tailgate)
you then state that the listing is for a wing!

That's hardly making buyers FULLY aware before purchasing is it!

Now either you don't know your arse from your elbow, a bonnet from a boot lid or you're trying to purposely mislead people.

Listing has been reported to eBay.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol at threatening somebody through ebay.

Also gotta laugh and the line that says "Check the 5+ pictures of the trophy wing below" but shows no pictures of the wing.

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
What?! how does this guy sell anything, Clart get that transcript sent to ebay, get him banned.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Racing Blue 182
This guy is such a tool! He's even more of an idiot on ebay than he is on here!

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
His reply to me

FOR VERIFICATION, call:

TEL: +44 (0) 845 459 9896 (Warehouse)
+44 (0) 7980 991 981
+44 (0) 7599 07 18 16

as it seems your having serious problems reading and we can confirm, or pop over and we'll be more than happy to discuss in person!

So I was like

Dear bluechipsparesltd,

I'm not having any problems at all.

You're the one that seems to be having problems. You seem be having difficulty differentiating between a wing (located at the front of a vehicle) and a spoiler (located at the rear of a vehicle). All you need to do is explain why there are pictures of a spoiler and tailgate on an advert for a wing. So stop being a stroppy wally and explain why the pics are there please.

Like I said I've reported the listing to eBay.

And why would I want to pop over to sort it out? Sort what out? The fact that your listings are the work of someone clearly trying to mislead people? Or do you want me to pop over so you can attempt to intimidate me?

Either way mate your customer service skills need a serious review.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Dear rrfierce,

STOP BARKING LIKE A DOG WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF!!!!

reported this to ebay yet?

WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF!!!!!

- bluechipsparesltd
Reply in your email program or through My Messages
ImageProxy.mvc

To: bluechipsparesltd
Subject: Re: rrfierce has sent a question about item #251254296726, that ending on 01-May-13 22:37:25 BST - Clio 182 Trophy 55reg wing BREAKING also bonnet bumper boot tailgate sideskirt
Sent Date: 04-Apr-13 10:35:56 BST

Dear bluechipsparesltd,

Why should i bid on something when you as the seller can't even tell me what it is.

The listing is confusing - you say its a wing, but there are photos pointing to the spoiler. The listing even states it has an integrated brake light.

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I don't get his hostility, it would be a lot less of an issue if he actually stated what he was selling, but being a c**t through messages as well and STILL not explaining what he's selling?

Proper tool, hope karma f***s him up good.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I can't actually even contemplateundestandablycontempletley how much of a special case this guy is! What is he hoping to achieve?

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
He just replied

WOOF WOOF WOOF dog bites again

come over and we'll give you the parts for free!!!

- bluechipsparesltd

You know, if he wasn't so far away of pop up there today on my lunch break, with the Woody hat on :) and claim my free wing/spoiler/tailgate.

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
My current conversation with this joker, it seems no matter how polite you are he just doesn't want to give me a proper response.

(reads bottom to top)

Dear bluechipsparesltd,

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am not sure whether you realise this, but your advert does not clearly identify the part that is ACTUALLY for sale.

I have asked you twice already to clarify this for me and both times you have avoided the question, is this being deceitful? Yes I think it it.

Why don't you clearly and politely inform me of the ACTUAL part that is for sale from this car and save us both the aggro.

So if you could just let me know which part is for sale, without ambiguity, that would be great.

Thank you for your time

Simon

- sbridge4670

To: sbridge4670
Subject: Re: Details about the item: sbridge4670 sent a message about Clio 182 Trophy 55reg wing BREAKING also bonnet bumper boot tailgate sideskirt #251254296726
Sent Date: 04-Apr-13 13:21:45 BST

Dear sbridge4670,

HELLO SIR, why on earth would we b "deceitful" for?

We are TRYING SOO SOOO "SOOOOO" HARD to sell our parts and as you can see from our so soo soooo little feedback nothing is "REALLY" getting sold over the ebay selling platform; such a shame, dont u think?

Why dont you pop over and show us seems you know more, we might start gettin more sales!!!

LOL

- bluechipsparesltd

Subject: Re: Details about the item: sbridge4670 sent a message about Clio 182 Trophy 55reg wing BREAKING also bonnet bumper boot tailgate sideskirt #251254296726
Sent Date: 04-Apr-13 12:53:06 BST

Dear bluechipsparesltd,

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have since re-read your advert and the confusion still exists.

I am not sure if you are trying to be deceitful on purpose or if you genuinely think that your advert is clear.

I have politely asked you to confirm which part of the car I will be receiving, if you could do so I would be very grateful.

So to confirm is it the front wing, connecting to the front bumper or the wing on the boot lid otherwise known as a spoiler?

Thank you for your time

Simon

- sbridge4670

To: sbridge4670
Sent Date: 04-Apr-13 12:29:36 BST

Dear sbridge4670,

Hello, Sir please could you read the listing, it clearly states what is for sale, as your having problems understanding, ive quoted several sentances from the advert below;

"This advert is for the;

WING

NOTHING ELSE!"

another one:

"here's a advert for a ULTRA RARE one of 500 ever to be made TROPHY wings,"

if you still cant understand feel free to pop over and we can discuss or call any of the numbers on the listing

thankyou

- bluechipsparesltd

Subject: Details about the item: sbridge4670 sent a message about Clio 182 Trophy 55reg wing BREAKING also bonnet bumper boot tailgate sideskirt #251254296726
Sent Date: 04-Apr-13 11:14:45 BST

Dear bluechipsparesltd,

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please would you be so kind as to clarify the item details for me, would you kindly let me know if the item you are selling is the "wing" that connects to the front bumper or the "wing", otherwise known as a rear spoiler?

I would be very grateful if you could resolve my confusion.

Thank you for your time.

Simon

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
He's defiantly read this thread and knows it's people from here. The "low feedback and selling so so little" gives it away. I posted about it a few pages back.