ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy Spoiler

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds like a f**king c**t.

Not sure if its been mentioned or not but there are more than 500 of the wings made. So thats also false advetisement!

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  RB Clio 182
Pmsl, this thread is mint :)

Anyone want to buy a wheel and receive a boot?

Maybe this is him...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR82oMU2yaWo9MXZvWgRFSKJEzHUtc9OeqIG885zBthoPIV3NQf.jpg

that used to host this...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTNalCPrO8xQDPUQh6vy7-vJzksvRELjjgKPP6o6MnjF0cRWq0N.jpg

Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Looks like someone bought the first one and it has been relisted...and it now contains a picture with arrows pointing towards the wing lol.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  S4 Avant
There are certain species of monkey that could conduct a better conversation than this tosser.

If it turns out that he is genuinely 100% sane, and has no learning difficulties whatsoever, some one needs to slap his parents for doing such a s**t job.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
He was originally absinthe/snakebite then 200mph, then boosh changed it lol

Hes a grade A pleb. He has the audacity to come on here and offer people pittance for parts then go and sell them for twice the realistic RRP on eBay lol

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Lionel Richie
£1450 for a 182 engine, must give him a ring and find out where i can get some of the drugs he's smoking! (I've met the owner by the way he dropped an engine to my unit a customer purchased, nice chap, just WAY overpriced!)

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  RB Clio 182
£1450 for a 182 engine, must give him a ring and find out where i can get some of the drugs he's smoking! (I've met the owner by the way he dropped an engine to my unit a customer purchased, nice chap, just WAY overpriced!)

Has he got big muscles?

GHome_08a.jpg

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Clio 182 FF
So i said

Dear bluechipsparesltd,

Is this a wing or a spoiler?

photos point to the spoiler."

simple enough question.

The reply:

1 photo also points to ur ass and another will b pointin towards my foot which will b kickin it! get the message CHAP? if not feel free to pop over and we'll "explain""

Hahaha what a weapon! A bet he couldnt fight his way out of a paper bag!

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dear oh dear what an utter fool. Plus keep getting irate with peoples questions and then asking them to pop over etc it's only a matter of time before he gets his head kicked in.