ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Turbo project!!!

Racing blue 182 turbo :-)
Whoo just been looking over the car to see why when you rev it the revs stay up for ages. Dont know if it was the cause of it but its not doing it anymore. The fuel reg was ment to be on 3.5 bar but when i looked before it was showing 3 bar. So i turned it to 3.5 and now its running and driving a million times better :)

R35 GTR
Whoo just been looking over the car to see why when you rev it the revs stay up for ages. Dont know if it was the cause of it but its not doing it anymore. The fuel reg was ment to be on 3.5 bar but when i looked before it was showing 3 bar. So i turned it to 3.5 and now its running and driving a million times better :)
what have you used for the fuel pressure measurement? I need something quick and easy to fit to mine.

ITB'd MK1

is it an FSE power-boost valve? if so, that's what they do and why we dont use them, completely unstable

I dunno what it is tbh iv binned the box its the one on k-tec's web site under turbos

320d
Will be a weapon on track ryan. How you finding its going through tyres with all the extra power? does it put it down ok?

Will be a weapon on track ryan. How you finding its going through tyres with all the extra power? does it put it down ok?
You can hear in the video its not that bad on grip only small spin traction control does an amazing job.

M

mini-valver

Is it just me that thinks the speedo vids dont seem *that* quick? Quicker than standard but nothing like I was expecting, 40-80 is impressive!
Sounds epic though!

320d
Bloody hell ryan hanging out of the boot like that u hooligan.

Thought it was jord untill I saw the credits, he like hanging out of cars doing 100+ on the motorway taking pics haha.

On the rollers again on saterday will see how the power is if its gone up or down after 3000 more miles.

Countryman JCW
Has anyone ever thought about or done a 4WD conversion on a clio? would be lethal on a turbo project, get all that power down in 1st, 2nd etc...

Sunflower & Golf Mk6 BMT
4WD would be a major project and would involve chopping and welding the bulk head not to mention sourcing a gear bo and transmission.

Would add a load of weight to, just easier to buy a scooby if you want 4wd.

Countryman JCW
Oh yeah course it would be a big project, but it would obviously be the first (totally original) and if a clio is gna be heavy with 4WD then the scooby would be heavier still tho right?, just a thought tho thats all....

id like to see a V6 turbo 4WD lol!!:evil:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
It'd be easier to take a engine and drivetrain from a reliable AWB car, then modify the Clio floorpan to suit. By modify... i mean, completely re-design!

Mitsubishi 4G63 engine and drivetrain would be my choice.

Oh, to have money and stupidity!

Countryman JCW
Oh, to have money and stupidity!

Haha thats just it, ud need a lottery win or something to go for something like that, but id like to have the only 4WD clio around.... the look you'd get from people in their supercars etc... when you smoke them in a clio