ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

turbo

See My Clio? Tell Me
ok i now there has been hundreds of threads on this but heres another one

ive got a m8 who is currently building a nova kit car and has just completed his own custom made exhaust manifold with twin turbo mounts, which got me thinking ..........

about my car the one think i would rather do then fit a 2l is fit a turbo to mine why coz how many are there lol

if i got say a turbo for a r5 gtt and had him make me a manifold:-

would it work
what else would i need

i know that should strenghen the engine but i was plaining on skipping that bit for now but to get it running what would i need?

Depends how much boost you want to run.

Stock engine with very low boost should be fine. An intercooler etc will help though for more boost

You need to find a way of controlling the boost SMT could do it stock ECU might be able to understand boost noone tried.

You need some better injectors realy plus clutch might not last long depends how you drive it and how much power you run.

You'd need a better induction ssytem realy, All the pipework