ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

unlocking my mobile

clio 172
hi guys i just got a new lg viewty on my contract but my old phone is still ok so wanted to let my bro have it but cant find anywhere to unlock it for less than £25!!! which just to change networks on the phone is a bit ott for me! can anyone on here do it or know of a high street shop that can do it as my market seems to wanna rip me off thanks in advance

clio 172
no sorry mate should have made that clear its a sony ericsson v630i currently on vodafone but want it changed to orange

Hawkeye

ClioSport Club Member
  Damage repaired
Can get it done up here for £5 or if it has to be sent off overnight,then its £10.Mate has a phone shop but after sending it here and me sending it back,it might not work out much cheaper but the options here if you need it.

clio 172
really apriciate that mate ill let you know if i cant find anywhere closer to do it :) ill give you a shout

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
its the security in SE phones that does it they are a pain and the newer ones are more complicate to unlock. but you should be able to get it done for 10-15 ina wee mobile shop, not a vodaphone or orrgane shop a small independant place if you know what i mean,

or you can phone your net work and p[ay £20 for an unlock code.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
have you asked vodafone yet? It would cheaper than that for them to unlock it and much much more legal...