ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Vista Beta 2 goes Public

cock mobile.
Yer I was gonna order the DVD, but at £10, thought nah I can't be arsed with the hassle of charging it through work, lol.

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
If someone downloads this can they stick it up on FTP please as I'd like to try it for our business application at work.

172 Cup
Completed the order and got my license key. Just need the "surge" to die down a bit so I can download it.

Si I'll upload it to our webspace and give you the URL over MSN when it's done.

172 Cup
Mines on the way finally.

39 minutes to go :)

vistabetadownload.jpg

.Griff. said:
I was given the URL of the actual 64 bit ISO so skipped the cue.

don't suppose you know the 32bit one ;)

and do you need to fill out a registration form to get a serial?

172 Cup
Sorry mate I tried to get the 32 bit URL for McBunny but I've only seen the 64 bit listed.

As for the serial yup I just filled out the usual MS form saying I was a Board member in control of financing or something like that lol

172 Cup
I'll download the 32 bit version aswell then Si as soon as I find an URL for the ISO or the default link starts working again.

.Griff. said:
Sorry mate I tried to get the 32 bit URL for McBunny but I've only seen the 64 bit listed.

As for the serial yup I just filled out the usual MS form saying I was a Board member in control of financing or something like that lol

when does this form appear, when you finally get to the front of the line, and it lets you download? if not, you got the link handy? never really downloaded beta's or anythin from microsoft site.

172 Cup
olliee said:
when does this form appear, when you finally get to the front of the line, and it lets you download? if not, you got the link handy? never really downloaded beta's or anythin from microsoft site.

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsvista/getready/preview.mspx

Scroll down to "Download Windows Vista Beta 2" and select your country.

Fill in your Windows Live ID (or register if you don't) and then the form should appear. Tick a few boxes and the next screen gives you your serial key.

EDIT - I've ended up with 2 serial numbers now as I logged in with my WL Id twice so if you have any probs Olliee you can have one of my serials.

is there a list with drivers it supports, as since my router died, ive been on an adsl modem, and i know that a while ago i tried a beta, my drivers did not work with the modem :(

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Cheers Griff!

Hmm, if only I had this sort of bandwidth at home :D

bandwidth.gif