ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

WEC cars

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Also lol
IMG_2753.jpeg

andybond

ClioSport Club Member
I can’t help but feel a bit short changed by the ACO.

100 year celebrations seemed to consist of ramping up prices, getting more punters in , doing more corporate stuff and keeping the camp site resourcing at the same level despite getting 50% more people on the site.

Racing was good , mainly due to the rain

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member

100 year celebrations seemed to consist of ramping up prices, getting more punters in , doing more corporate stuff and keeping the camp site resourcing at the same level despite getting 50% more people on the site.

ACO, FIA

They're all bent.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member

Someone I know was there and ended up leaving because, and I quote, ‘it felt like Hillsborough’.

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
Not a memorable year really, out of the 12 I’ve been to! Good to have close racing till the end but that new safety car system was a bit of a f**k about. Sometimes half an hour to get themselves organised!!? The rain caused some utter carnage!

Also seriously busy - next year hopefully back to more normal levels. It’s come on a long way from the days of a few beer tents selling chip cobs and beers and just being dust tracks everywhere but they seemed unprepared for the massive crowds. Walking to forest essesses for the start was nearing crush levels tbh. We broke through a fence and sat on a banking.

Epic weather though and the massive Lego 9X8 was cool. Still sat in Houx finishing the beers and meat in the sun 🤣

The old bus has done well.
IMG_8030.jpeg

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
Been watching the Qatar coverage over the past few days, the hypercar class is epic now the other manufacturers have joined.

Also I still find Martin Haven massively annoying, especially when he keeps talking over someone. He’s WEC’s version of F1’s Crofty.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Been watching the Qatar coverage over the past few days, the hypercar class is epic now the other manufacturers have joined.

Also I still find Martin Haven massively annoying, especially when he keeps talking over someone. He’s WEC’s version of F1’s Crofty.
Yeah it’s absolutely wild now. Much more interesting than F1.

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
How do you guys follow the race when not sat in front of the tv

I have the app but I don’t pay the subscription and find the in race updates poor.

Anyone pay for the subscription.