ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What colour wheels for my Yellow Clio?

Renault Clio MK4
I have the new mk4 Clio in Inca Yellow. As peeps know, it comes with gloss black trim.

I currently have the black Passion alloys that comes as standard.

I want to put new wheels on it that's different, subtle but compliments the car.

Most people will say go black! But im different. Ive seen people put purple, red or blue wheels on yellow cars but I want your opinions.

Thanks,
Leigh

uploadfromtaptalk1390560325842.jpg

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
If that were me I would sack those wheels off & save up for some Gloss black EDC200 wheels.

S

I have the new mk4 Clio in Inca Yellow. As peeps know, it comes with gloss black trim.

I currently have the black Passion alloys that comes as standard.

I want to put new wheels on it that's different, subtle but compliments the car.

Most people will say go black! But im different. Ive seen people put purple, red or blue wheels on yellow cars but I want your opinions.

Thanks,
Leigh

View attachment 113992

SQ5
As above, any bigger wheel will look miles better.

Are they 4 or 5 stud?

I'd be looking at megane 230 wheels

car_photo_208814_7.jpg

Renault Clio MK4
Id love the spoiler off the cup haha but I am beginning to like white, despite them getting way dirty all the time haha

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
If you look above mate you'll see I did contribute :) sorry if I offended, I literally thought you might have been joking!

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
I never said it was a good idea, it was just... an idea lol. Still I like white on white, but perhaps better left to a track orientated car on this occasion.

Vw caddy tdi
200edc on white inc spoilers, sunflower on blue f1s, liquid vee on purple ffs all these combos sooo sic