ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what do 182 have standared

clio sport 172
the one i just picked up is missing the sensor on the winscreen , and the windscreen dose not look like it has the gap or mounting clips for the sensor to fit on the screen , its a 04 plate

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
Will no doubt be a Cup then. 182 Cups don't come with auto lights or auto wipers. Has it got leather seats and xenons? If not, then it's a cup.

clio sport 172
yer its got leather and suade seats , what other bits should i look for to see if a cup not a ff 182 its got cruise and speed limit , , the guy has put a stuipid sun strip on it , can the auoto modual be added to the windscreen ??

was not realy after a cup and it did nopt loook like one , can some one tell me how i can make sure what one it is

clio sport 172
the sesnso on the windscerrn is mising , i tryed to activate with turning the light stalk on and off twich quickly that rigth is it not then i see the sensor was not there between the roof and the mirror

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
Is there a little wire with a connector on the end coming down from the roof lining above the rear view mirror?

clio sport 172
qq.jpg

media.jpg

555.jpg

3.jpg

dash.jpg

clio sport 172
possible then would the wire be in the roof still , i not looked yet for that , but that was my thought , get it a new sensor and replace the screen

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
Auto light sensor is circa £100 iirc brand new from Renault, casing around it is £20ish I believe.

RS Clio 182
andycorsasport is a forum member and a good mate of mine..he got a 182 that turned out to be an import from malta and that had leather and cruise but didnt have auto lights and wipers..did you check if it was a uk car??

clio sport 172
yay the wire looks to be there a black nd purple , so jsut need new sensor but will i need a new wind screeen as well witht eh mount for it if you know what i mena and the space for it to go on

clio sport 172
and looks like some one has messed about with seats drivers seat non of the wires are conected up , and the wieres to the belt ignights do not match up , now not happy , thing been done over now thigs did not thiokn to look for

clio sport 172
ment to have aq black and grey plug , but this seat has a blakc and the a white and blue insted of the grey , can any one off any ideas

2014 Clio 200t edc
Call Renault with the chassis number, they'll be able to confirm if import. My money is on it being an import. Wiring will be there as its probably fitted either way.

RS Clio 182
Yeah by looking at Andy's car when he had it all the wiring was same as a UK spec car..il do an experian check for you tomorrow at work and thatl confirm it..what's your mileage?

Clio 182 arctic
and looks like some one has messed about with seats drivers seat non of the wires are conected up , and the wieres to the belt ignights do not match up , now not happy , thing been done over now thigs did not thiokn to look for

Have you done the check where you hold the button at the end of the stalk with ignition off and then switch the ignition on whilst still holding the button.
All the dash lights should come on. Look for the important ones to see if the airbag, esp, abs lights are there. Otherwise it means they have been covered up. Because it seems like that car has 'bodge' written all over it.

RS Clio 182
defo not an import, just done experian check on it and alls well..like some of the others have said,might just have had a few bits replaced with cheaper items without the sensors..

clio sport 172
Its strange. The drivers set not plugged in at all. So should have dash lights should it not. But there are no lights up, dough what to look at next. Any idea people and looks like if the air bag unit has been set off I need to replace the ecu as they are a one time device

All so the garage has said its got some codes in it they can not remove wont let them clear it Dunno what to do now