ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you done to your car today ???

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
20160811_130658.jpg
20160811_100146.jpg
20160811_131646.jpg

Mariusz

ClioSport Club Member
  Silver 182 FF
Changed the oil and air filter. Both were grim :(

Attachments

• IMG_20160813_151858.jpg
    IMG_20160813_151858.jpg
    361.2 KB · Views: 96
Fabia splitter and acoustic valve removal on my 182 today (popular mods I hear). I'll soon do the fatty induction kit too :)

Attachments

• 20160813_170545.jpg
    20160813_170545.jpg
    312.1 KB · Views: 86

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Investigated a strange noise that I had on the clio....turned out to be a loose wheel...

Also swapped the upper engine mount

A Few
fitted recently acquired Monaco colour matched dash trims, gear knob insert, and flat matched door bullets (all spray shack). Pleased with the look!!
Also fitted a Monaco matching "Royal" retrimmed steering wheel (temporarily) as the original is off to snappy soon for him to work his magic! All fun easy stuff today.

M2 Comp
Bled my brakes using the MityVac kit. Very impressed with it, made bleeding the brakes so simple and the pedal feels great now.

image.jpg

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
I hate this thread, it makes me feel so lazy. Oh wait, I am[emoji38].
Warm all week when I have no time and now it's wet out when I planned to do the exhaust brakets. Think i need my garage back.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Pulled the washer pump and trimmed the rubber valve thingy. I now have the squirts front and back. Also cleaned all the bits that nobody willl ever see, well while you're in there why not? :smile:

Clio RS200 Cup
Cleaned her.

e7h7Z5d.jpg

Replaced a centre cap. 4 for £8 off eBay and then hand painted with Halfords touch up paint. Beats the £20+ each Renault wants!

2xyb4Cy.jpg

Then decided to undo all the cleaning, and went for a drive.

SeDf2jQ.jpg

Renault Clio 172 Cup
Get a thread up on it mate!
Not a bad idea! Will be very slow going though!
Welcome. A proper car. [emoji41]
I've been lurking for a long while after owning a 172 cup a couple of years ago, mainly return for the funny pictures thread haha.
But yeah after a string of not so aggressive cars (1.6 mx5 eunos, 4.0 v8 soarer) it was time to get something abit more me haha

scotiamr2t

ClioSport Club Member
  Mazda 2, Ph1 172
used it to commute as i've now sold the daily, now but was surprised at how frugal it was when driven normally.

^ I spent the evening last night checking over most things, cleaning bits up pre MOT. checked most things bar the xenon washers.

Knowing my luck it failed on the N/S - it worked but with not much pressure, I've spent the whole f**king day trying to get the jets as they are leaking anyway, but as an afterthought I changed the dedicated pump for the xenons. what a ball ache ! I cannot believe it wasn't just an advisory. I needed the car on the road i.e. passed today.

Clio 197
Took the throttle body off to clean and washed/re-oiled the panel filter. Such an easy job that even someone who isn't mechanically inclined, like me, can do it.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
How did you get on? Surely your cleaning ocd would have been off the scale lol
Lol, I'm sitting here watching the TV with the wife thinking about how dirty the car is....

It's going to have to wait until the weekend for its wash.

It was good mate, car was spot on and not one bit of brake fade all day from the Performance Friction pads.

One bit of bad news it seems my turbo seals have gone, rebuild time and time to billet but it's come at a bit of a bad time so may have to wait.