ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you done to your car today ???

Inferno 225 cup
New disc and pads, 25mm spacers on the front 5mm on the back

upapy4et.jpg

5y6ara8a.jpg

Might go a tad lower on the front?? Needs a clean, but il do that when my trophy spoiler comes :)

Ph1 172 + 106 GTI
Cleaned the throttle body, hoovered and detailed the interior. Might have fixed the occasional flashing of all the indicators as they do it intermittently (connected to the immobiliser I think).

Dynamique 1.2 16v
Good stuff, especially for blue paintwork

Yeah it's payday Monday so ill look into getting some, shall I get a small pot to start with? What do you recommend for applying it? And do I apply every wash, or use a spray on detailer thing between waxing (very good terminology there right?;))

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Yeah it's payday Monday so ill look into getting some, shall I get a small pot to start with? What do you recommend for applying it? And do I apply every wash, or use a spray on detailer thing between waxing (very good terminology there right?;))

Just get a 30 ml panel pot of ebay £9 for the pro stuff. I use meguiars foam pads for application. U dont need to wax on every wash. Just a good shampoo abd a polish or quik detail is fine

De tarred, washed, waxed, SRP'd and EGP'd the whole car. Good 3 hours spent on giving her a good clean and detail, for my first attempt I'm quite impressed with the results on my "gris boreal" colour :)
2a3y3ava.jpg
su5e9eby.jpg
reja9a9y.jpg

Ph1 172 + 106 GTI
Put the car in for new rear shocks and lambda sensor, feels so much better. Ordered the plastic trim that is behind the rear wiper arm because mine looks tatty

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
Took my car(ph1)...for its mot...it failed on numourous points....spent £544 to get it back on the road...and yes,i know but she`s worth it.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
I started to prep my new front bumper for paint and fitting of brake ducts...

uploadfromtaptalk1370631230783.jpg

... yep, they're horrible to fit.

Renault clio sport
powerflex dog bone bushes in. Very pleased with results . No more exhaust hitting the subframe . Great start to the weekend

CLS320 with a D6
Removed oil separator, cleaned up mating faces and resealed with genuine Renault smurf blood sealant. Fresh Fuchs oil and NFJ Gearbox oil going in tomorrow. Pleasant

Ordered a 2nd hand engine for my 182, should be with James and Mike down in Staines towards the end of next week. Fingers crossed it is as described when they get it.
Could do with my car back originally I was only due to have my horrid Chevrolet Spark for 5 days now it has turned in to a minimum of 19 days :(

Dynamique 1.2 16v
Well to my clio I added French flag to the RS grill :)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370728292.781001.jpg
Not overly sure on it yet though

To someone else's Clio, fitted new head unit amp and subwoofer, sounds good!

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Bought a O/S/R ABS sensor with ESP for £80.00 which is cheaper than Renaults price of £118.41+vat

Maccy

ClioSport Club Member
  Straight 6
Replaced the number plate bulb unit as it had corroded, easy job!
Weekend saw me replace the headlight washer pump and adjust the headlights, although still not sure how they're supposed to be aiming for MOT retest on Friday!
​Ordered a replacement tyre from Camskill too.