ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you done to your car today ???

Timing Belt
Accessory Belt
Dephaser Pully
TDC Sensor Kit
N/S/F Drive Shaft
O/S/F Drive Shaft
ABS Sensors (Both Front)
Rear ABS Sensor
Gear Box Oil Change
Gear Box Seal Kit
Oil Filter & Oil Change
Forge Coolant Hose Kit & Coolant Change
Coolant Thermostat
Coolant Temp Sensor
Bottom ball joints (Non OE)
Track rod ends
4 wheel alignment

Where did you get the gearbox seal kit from MarcR?

RS2'd Cup Trackcar
Pure Motorsport shifter kit, OMP seat mounts, new Sabelt harnesses, new Polo radiator with new coolant and still putting right all the bodging from the previous owner!.....but getting there..

182 track weapon
made my own light weight dash and fitted it all in

ka 3 010.JPG

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Collected the Car From SWR after getting loads of work done
Fitted a intermittent wiper stalk
Fitted a drivers door check strap

​Then fitted new LED bulbs to the Puma with new number plate lamp holders.

CLS320 with a D6
Headlight correction. Done the wife's car too cos I'm good like that + possible bum fun may result.

Inb4 silver visions on the non sport

ybagadyv.jpg

Clio 172 Cup
Repaired my leaky washer bottle.. Split where the pump goes in! Wasn't too bad of a job :D Also started to refurb my Turinis

RB Clio 182
Re done my bottom grill satin black to match the rest of the plastics as i messed up on it the other day and did it matt black lol.

I also did the top grill and fog surrounds again to give them a refresh for css next week...

8619794d-08b1-4bbc-9328-367075aba466_zpsaf5500ab.jpg

Replaced my throttle body because my old one decided to start sticking after I cleaned it a few weeks ago! Much better now.

Clio 197
Yesterday I;

Changed oil , filter and washer
Gearbox oil and washer
Coolant and thermostat
Replaced pollen filter

:)

banther

ClioSport Club Member
Yesterday had a deep clean with Jaredhasnobrain then cracked my front bumper.

Filler and sanded the holes.

Tried and failed to put on a new splitter today... No axle stands. Damn.

Dynamique 1.2 16v
Fitted my xenon projectors that I bought off @mattg :)

After a quick refurb and fitted some new sidelights, osram diadems and some 6k's here they are, looking good I think!;)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371406738.557522.jpg

Dynamique 1.2 16v
Thanks! changes the whole look just like sport grille.. Just need some wheels and lows next :( waiting for insurance to renew to get some cheaper quotes :)

04 Clio 172, Meg 250
Gave it a wash. Looked it and wished I'd waited and bought a Monaco blue or racing blue one instead.

04 Clio 172, Meg 250
Lol at least your honest
Don't get me wrong, it's a great wee car. I just wish I'd held off and got the colour I really was after. The black does clean up well but it stays clean for about a day and that's it. Think I just have to treat it to a few bits an pieces and all will be fine again.

Removed the engine and gearbox for the second time in as many months

Split the 2 ready to replace the gearbox to find I also need a new driveshaft (luckily comes under warranty as I only replaced them both less than 2 months ago...)

I also need a new clutch release bearing :( and then I can put it all back together tomorrow night :)

Finally have it running again tomorrow night!!!

Ffs it has cost me too much over the past 3 months and is only gunna cost me more over the next couple of months until September :/

Ph1 172 + 106 GTI
Washed her with some new shampoo. Has an antistatic in it so see how that is tomorrow morning. UV protection as well :cool: