ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

WHATS IT WORTH ??

See My Clio? Tell Me
I am currently considering a few career changes and the clio might have to go !!!

what do you recon my rep is worth !

as you all know its a gold 172 rep
september 2001 (51 plate)
1.4 16v engine
59000 miles on the clock
full rs wings, bumpers skirts and wheels
lowered 40 mm
made from the dynamique+ so has
electric windows mirrors and sunroof
air con,

i paid 5k for it a year ago standard and ive put in excess of 1.5k into the rep. before me its had 2 lady owners the last part ex'ed it and paid cash for a type-r civic (or so the sales man told me)

its a group 5 ins for any on considering

so what do you think id get for it

Find someoen who want a 172 rep and you'll get more but otherwsie its stock money more or less realy.

£3k maybe.

Breaking A 172 Replica
3500-3700 if it was a normal colour.

As it is that colour I am really not sure if it is worth that much or not.

See My Clio? Tell Me
tbh it would take 4.5 too see it go at the mo coz i dont really what to sell it but it would go a long way towards fundings

tbh it would take 4.5 too see it go at the mo coz i dont really what to sell it but it would go a long way towards fundings

Won't happen IMO you can buy the proper cars for often very little extra. ANd if you accept a few more miles the same proper car.

See My Clio? Tell Me
yer i know its aimed at a limited market some one like my self who at the time i bought this would have been laughed at trying to insure a 2litre

172 FF
3200 trade in for my old 1.4 16v 51 plate with some very expensive kit on it. so at most 3500 unlucky though as i think they should be worth more and yours is a good example of one!

Classic Mini Cooper

Won't happen IMO you can buy the proper cars for often very little extra. ANd if you accept a few more miles the same proper car.
Aye I agree, I sold my 172 Phase 2 on the 51 plate 63k fsh all belts etc 17" BSA Motorsport alloys full magnex and filter for 4k, so for a 1.4 rep, don't expect to get 4.5k imo, nice looking motor though:)

No offence but you got ripped off in the first place, probably worth £3.5k tops.
Has the cambelt been changed?