ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whats the best price on a Panasonic TZ3 ? Or discount camera sites in general ?

I've finally decide that I want the TZ3 I decided the other week I wanted it after reading a few reviews in mags & online etc.(now they have started to advertise it EVERYWHERE !)

Camerabox.co.uk have a cracking deal on, but no cameras in stock till Tuesday :(
They are doing the camera, 2gb card, spare battery & a samsonite case (which I think looks a bit cack) For £270.00 which seems like a good deal to me, is it a good deal ??

My local scamera shop wants £300 for the camera alone ! When i said the magazines had it for £250 he said they'd do it for £275.00 (just the camera)

Jessops are utter crap, she couldn't find the price for me & they don't have it in stock, nor is it on their website :rolleyes:

I've used pricerunner & kelkoo.

Any other decent sites ?

Thanks.

Warehouse Express - £250

Can't go wrong with them ^^^

I've never found it beneficial to go with the absolute cheapest place personally. Got my last few in London Camera Exchange (you can haggle a bit in there) and they are fantastic when anything goes wrong, replaced my faulty D50 instantly.

Always pays to read the small print as well, some places send out grey imports (no UK plug, not always a UK manual) which are fine if you are aware and don't mind, but annoying otherwise. Pixmania are the main source of grey imports.

Cheers ukaskew - yeah I don't want a grey import, I know of pixmania too, i'm not keen on them tbh.

Any other places worth checking out ?? What about the places in the back of camera magazines ?
Two places were doing the camera, spare battery & a 2 gb card for £280.00

Yep the ones with the big ads in the magazines are all pretty solid, Park Cameras, Digital Depot, Warehouse Express etc.