ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheel Rubbing on Horn whilst Turning (and few other issues)

Clio 172 Cup
Hi All

My Clio was involved in a front impact accident and is now running back on the road.

I drove it to work fine this morning, except for the bonnet not closing..

1) Now I've resolved that problem, unsure but probably coincidence, now the passenger/nearside front wheel rubs/grinds when turning right.

I've checked and it seems to sit very close to the horn. How has this suddenly happened as shutting the bonnet wouldn't have suddenly moved all this in place....?

Is the best solution to undo the horn and mount and move them elsewhere? As I had driven the car Sunday and Monday fine and today is the first day I've driven it since...

Car does not have inner arch mud guards or anything of the such

uPF9lsI.jpg

2) Additionally, the bonnet doesn't close when I have the grill trim in, I'm obviously doing something wrong but it doesn't seem to flex to shape and leaves almost an inch gap so the bonnet catch doesn't reach.

3) Was there a driverside bottom mount for the radiator? Otherwise the radiator seems to sit slightly lopsided sitting on just the one mount at the bottom (It is all attached to the slam panel so it stays). Is it worth creating a bracket, or do I need to position the radiator as straight as possible before tightening everything up.

Cheers guys!!