ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

wheel spacers

Titanium phase 1
sorry if this thread has already been posted, couldnt see it but most things are, what are all your opinions on wheel spacers? which ones to go for and what width? thanks guys

CLIO PH1 172
I would go 15mm all round if you can best thing to do is measure the gap between tyre wall an the arch .

182, 6r GTi
25mm on each side works very well. I used the Eibach pro-spacers as they came with recessed bolts to attach the spacer to the hub

do the ph1 172 not have that peice os meat that sticks out were the rear bumper connects? i had 20mm all round and was having mt tyres cut by this so i cut it off and filed it down.

as said lay something flat across the wheel and see were it sits in the arch. i use H&R hubcentric bolt on spacers for mine.

172 Ph1, Lupo GTI
I put 50mm wider track on the front. Personally I leave the rear as its better for handling to have a wider front but 1-15mm on the rear should see it looking fatter without scrubbage

182, 6r GTi
il reword that as it was so poor

do the ph1 172 not have that peice of metal that sticks out were the rear bumper connects? i had 20mm all round and my tyres were getting cut by this so i cut it off and filled it down.

I run hubcentric FK 20mm bolt to hub type spacers, with flanges on the front and left the rear standarad. It handles very well and is a capable car around the bends to say the least.

clio 1.2
Wider front track seems to be the way forward,thanks

What are spacers? do they make ya rims stick out? seen it done and looks sick but confused by all the techs like pcd ... offset... etc . Greatful if someone could briefly explain.
:eek:

MK3 GTI golf 16v
they make your wheels stick out further. you need ones that are 4x100 PCD and a 60.1 bore i think they are