ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

White 172 Cup with Blue Stripes, The Mall, Bristol.

Isnt it illegal to have a 172 with white stripes? lol
They should just leave that stuff with the 182 cups its where they belong
and not on any other model

2002 White RS 172.
Is it yours ? You got a pic of it ?

Yep i have it:

clio-new.jpg

Trophy #490
That white 172 is gorgeous! Perfect. More pics required in a seperate thread please! I LOVE it. :cool:

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
the white one with blue stripes is from weston.. really nice looking car. iirc he has a red 197 with all the splitters skirts and spoiler etc etc. nice dude but doesn't come on here. the old owner was a member at somepoint.

RB 182 Cup
the white one with blue stripes is from weston.. really nice looking car. iirc he has a red 197 with all the splitters skirts and spoiler etc etc. nice dude but doesn't come on here. the old owner was a member at somepoint.

I'm the first owner of the car, but it was Mondial blue then. I sold it, it got smashed up by the 2nd owner who was uninsured. My Brother bought it back, and re shelled it into a brand new Renault bought shell, then sold it to his mate, Alex. Its my brother that has the R27 with the spoilers etc.

Hope that explains all! ;)

Pic:

DSC02522.JPG