ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

White iPhone 4 finally out!

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Anyone get one?

I bought one in 3 but forgot my passport so have to go and collect it tomorrow.

With the black bumper it looks GORGEOUS.

Cupra
Yep, picked one up tonight. Was torn between black or white but they only had white in 16GB. I quite like it, and figured it would always be easy enough to find somebody who fancied a swap if I went off it.

Cupra
5666855702_8eed57b5d3_z.jpg

BMW M4; S1000 RR

Better than nothing.. So silly that they need ID, I've paid for it and everything :dead:

Last edited by a moderator:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I think I prefer the black, I just imagine the white to get grubby easily.

Monaro VXR
Not a fan of the white at all.

The fact the proximity sensor, camera show out like that means it has lost a lot of the sleek look the black has. Also the lines in the metal surround are still black, again not as sleek looking doesn't blend in the same.

I just don't think the white looks anywhere near as good as the black. Just lost a lot of the sleek design things that are normally hidden are now visible and it's not things you want to see.

Never above 25mpg
Not a fan but will sell in the millions. Still debating whether to sell my 4 in August before the updated 4 or 5 is announced.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
LOL.

I really wanted the white one at launch. Having seen a white 4 in the store on Friday, I'm not so keen.

I hope the white 5 looks better though.

Yaris Hybrid
Not a fan but will sell in the millions. Still debating whether to sell my 4 in August before the updated 4 or 5 is announced.

Yeah I have a 3GS and my contract expires end of May...

This white iPhone 4 certainly isn't enough to tempt me. I'd rather wait tbh for an improved model.

Just ordered one for work. (New guy wanted white)

Will have a play tomorrow when setting it up, hope I'm not jealous, or he'll be getting my 11 month old black.

Just ordered one for work. (New guy wanted white)

Will have a play tomorrow when setting it up, hope I'm not jealous, or he'll be getting my 11 month old black.

I like it. I shouldn't have giving him the choice, and just swapped.

56699cf5.gif

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Mine comes tomorrow, had to have a white in the end for the offer I got which pissed me off, but my 3GS's battery is f**ked so need something.

Monaro VXR
56699cf5.jpg

That bit around the home button / dock area " bit I wrapped in the red circle" which isn't actually uniform would piss me off no end. As would the black / Chrome look of the camera and proximity sensor.

Add in the black separators on the metal frame and I don't know how people can prefer this mess to the black one. It just looks like a badly implemented design to me.

The fact the white is not a uniform colour just looks cheap to me.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I didn't think I'd like it at all but in the flesh its pretty nice. Infact I quite like it now.

Very difficult to photograph it, most pictures have used flash which makes it look really bright and washed out.

I tried to get some, not perfect but looks more like the real thing than most photo's I've seen.

5721814926_e18006575a_z.jpg

White iPhone 4 by mjenic, on Flickr

5721256717_6fd7b109d0_z.jpg

White iPhone 4 by mjenic, on Flickr

I'll still be buying a black 5 when it comes out though.