ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whos been a naughty boy/girl? [see post #115]

RB 200
This has been posted on the Ashby Folville facebook page:
[h=5]'Would the owner or anyone who knows the owner of a Renault Clio Renaultsport 172 (3 Door Hatchback) registration number T5MYG, please let him know he will not be welcom at any further Ashby Folville car nights. This is the car that drove, deliberately, into one of our steward. The Police have been informed and will be visiting this 'person'. For those who enquired (thank you) the steward is fine. I would, however, advise the vehicle owner to avoid the area as all the stewards would like to have a 'chat' with the vehicle owner.'

Don't expect anybody to admit to it, but if its you or anybody you know, pass the message on

[/h]

Changes to often
Re: Whos been a naughty boy/girl?

oh dear, sure ive seen that reg on a 172 cup, all tracked out, could be wrong tho

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member

Last Activity 14-06-2013 21:37

He'll be in for a right b*llocking the next time he comes on here.

AB182, Audi A5 3.0

surely it must have been an accident, but I guess he didn't stop to see if he was ok..!

Just going to post this!

Screenshot_2013-06-19-20-38-31_zps4fae0fff.gif

He was probably late for tea.

"F#cking move out my way! My sausages are going cold!"

In all seriousness, he could have been called to an emergency. How fast was he actually going?

He's a Leicester boy and there was loads of people at the meet that week (I wasn't there) so won't take long for someone to find him tbh

AB182, Audi A5 3.0

He was probably late for tea.

"F#cking move out my way! My sausages are going cold!"

In all seriousness, he could have been called to an emergency. How fast was he actually going?

some sausages taste better cold.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member

I don't get the 'words' comment is that some sort of threat? Bit sad if so.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member

Yep there are two sides to every story ranging from :

'He tried to kill me with his car'
to
'Arsey steward was slightly brushed by his wing mirror and blew it way out of proportion'.

Astra Twintop

"Car nights"

Is this like a glorified McDonalds meet?

Stewards = blokes in hi viz's?

Renault Clio 197 Cup

​I bet the true story swings more this way!

And you wouldnt stop and appologise???

Nothing against the op or owt, but surely if u bump into someone, and its an accident, you appologise?

IMO something must have happened otherwise why would the organisers post it?

AB182, Audi A5 3.0

yeah from the OP it sound like the guy was mowed down and left for dead, so must have been a bit more then a 'brush'.

And you wouldnt stop and appologise???

Nothing against the op or owt, but surely if u bump into someone, and its an accident, you appologise?

IMO something must have happened otherwise why would the organisers post it?

yeah from the OP it sound like the guy was mowed down and left for dead, so must have been a bit more then a 'brush'.

Maybe the steward made a snide comment which led to arguments which progressed to steward kicking/keying car and guy trying to run him over in temper?

It happens....

Tbh we aren't going to know until CCTV footage is provided or the guy gives his side of the story....

Daves theory may be right but the driver was unaware he even barely touched the steward....

182 Cup/Mk5 Gti

I'm f**king fuming this c**t Stewart from folville has made this b****cks up. I have always attended meets there etc. there was loads of people wheel spinning that night out of the exit. The stewards were complaining as there was a few that kept driving up and down just to wheel spin and drive like dickheads. I cannot understand why the girl has said that I tried to run her over (attempted murder) were the f**k is the motive? There was loads of people when I left on the road. I had my girlfriend in the car and when I drove past them I was no where near anyone. I'm pretty sure I would of heard a tap on the mirror or felt it if I ran over someone's foot. I also have 8 other witnesses saying that I didn't do a thing. The only reason I think that girl has named and shamed me is because they have used me to try and set an example for people who are f**king about there and making it unsafe. I have spoke to the police today and there is no record of an incident against my name or reg. so it proves there lying c***s pinning the dickheads driving on me as I've got an easy reg to remember. As for people making threats if you want to meet me to sort whatever problem you have out pm me and I'll gladly meet you.

I'm f**king fuming this c**t Stewart from folville has made this b****cks up. I have always attended meets there etc. there was loads of people wheel spinning that night out of the exit. The stewards were complaining as there was a few that kept driving up and down just to wheel spin and drive like dickheads. I cannot understand why the girl has said that I tried to run her over (attempted murder) were the f**k is the motive? There was loads of people when I left on the road. I had my girlfriend in the car and when I drove past them I was no where near anyone. I'm pretty sure I would of heard a tap on the mirror or felt it if I ran over someone's foot. I also have 8 other witnesses saying that I didn't do a thing. The only reason I think that girl has named and shamed me is because they have used me to try and set an example for people who are f**king about there and making it unsafe. I have spoke to the police today and there is no record of an incident against my name or reg. so it proves there lying c***s pinning the dickheads driving on me as I've got an easy reg to remember. As for people making threats if you want to meet me to sort whatever problem you have out pm me and I'll gladly meet you.

See innocent until proven guilty ffs :/

In seriousness (and if you have any legal cover more the better) take some legal advice over this as its using facebook to muddy your name .

If what you say is true and I have been involved in the legsl aspects of threats and allegations then get advice and get a letter written

AB182, Audi A5 3.0

I'm f**king fuming this c**t Stewart from folville has made this b****cks up. I have always attended meets there etc. there was loads of people wheel spinning that night out of the exit. The stewards were complaining as there was a few that kept driving up and down just to wheel spin and drive like dickheads. I cannot understand why the girl has said that I tried to run her over (attempted murder) were the f**k is the motive? There was loads of people when I left on the road. I had my girlfriend in the car and when I drove past them I was no where near anyone. I'm pretty sure I would of heard a tap on the mirror or felt it if I ran over someone's foot. I also have 8 other witnesses saying that I didn't do a thing. The only reason I think that girl has named and shamed me is because they have used me to try and set an example for people who are f**king about there and making it unsafe. I have spoke to the police today and there is no record of an incident against my name or reg. so it proves there lying c**ts pinning the dickheads driving on me as I've got an easy reg to remember. As for people making threats if you want to meet me to sort whatever problem you have out pm me and I'll gladly meet you.

Have you spoken to the organiser about it? To find out there side of the story properly (as the facebook posting isn't really giving the full picture)?