ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whos been a naughty boy/girl? [see post #115]

172 Cup
Re: Whos been a naughty boy/girl?

Thats just not cricket.
:dead:

So anyway, these people are making threats of violence, I do hope they are charged with such (because that's a crime now).
Obviously only Tommy knows what happened but it's really sounding like bulls**t and that aside there are proper channels for
dealing with this and none of those are Facebook. They're clearly trying to incite anger against Tommy which is just not on.

When's the next meet then?

Anyone been in touch with them on FB yet? Or shall we just leave it to the po-po now?

AB182, Audi A5 3.0

Thanks for the support. Ashby folville isn't a cruise Atal. It's a meet. I'm not a chav so don't insinuate that I am. I had my girlfriend in the car and the witnesses were stood by the side of the road. I have phoned the police this morning explaining the whole situation and I have an officer coming round tomorow to take a statement. Bearing in mind I phoned the police not the Person who has accused me of attempted murder and basically a hit and run. Funny that isn't it. The girls name who said I ran her over intentionally Said "t5my g you nearly ran me over and police have your number you fool" I love how it's gone from that to actually hitting her and intentionally. She also said I exited from the cricket pitch (show ground) when I exited from the farmers field (general parking) so it proves she has me mixed up with someone else. I will be getting in touch with a lawyer and I will 100% sue. Its disgusting what she has done name and shaming my car and me to get threats etc over nothing. I can Garuntee her comments have been passed onto other car forums aswell. I'll keep this updated with what happens.

Hope you get this sorted. Perhaps point out on facebook that it couldn't have been you as you exited from a different exit, and that she has clearly got you confused with someone else. Probably best to wait for the police' opinion firs though before posting anything.

182 Cup/Mk5 Gti

If you look on ashby folville car and bike meet on Facebook. The girls names Kate Joy.

969095_10200959754616975_155632365_n.jpg

For reference.

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup

Quite clearly no one could 'miss' hitting that, hair like a landing beacon face like a afghan military run way.

Swift Sport

Two big-ass rugby players/doormen/convicts need to go down to the next meet driving Tommy's car. See what they say.

LY FF182

Two big-ass rugby players/doormen/convicts need to go down to the next meet driving Tommy's car. See what they say.

Would love to see that!!!

I was just looking through some of the photos on the group page for ashby folville, there's a series of pictures someone too from the exit and in the background you can see tommys cup.. Where it is on the road would suggest it's come out of the farmers field, not the cricket pitch.. Plus when I walked round the cricket pitch I never saw the car!!

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R

IIRC they haven't lodged a complaint with the Police, their statement says they have though?

also " I would, however, advise the vehicle owner to avoid the area as all the stewards would like to have a 'chat' with the vehicle owner" sounds like a threat to me?

​Picture of a duck at a car meet to even this thread out?

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin

So, a bogus steward stood in the middle of a public road wearing a high viz invincibility jacket nearly gets run over and then blames driver.

Is that about it? Or did I miss something?

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-

What a bint- I bet many a pork sword has crossed those lips on a friday night-

S

172 Cup

Now now, let's not lower ourselves to their level.
Still I'm a bit disappointed, tommy said "girl" so I assumed 18-19.

N reg clio mk1 1.8 1

hope you get this sorted mate, things like this piss me off because if you went to the next meet there would be no end of pathetic hero wannabe's prepared to jump you in groups of 15-20 of them to trash you and your car then go back to their little groups, places like that are mostly the same always some idiots to spoil s**t then the stewards pick out the easiest plate to remember then its a case of sending out the linch mob for f**k all i would love to come to the next meet with you tommy with my german shephard and northern inuit wolf and then see who comes anywhere you or the car without getting chunks tore out of them lol its bang out of order hope you get her sorted out.

182 Cup/Mk5 Gti

Well I spoke to the police earlier giving them full details of everything. They have managed to get in touch with the husband of Kate Joy (Who's the landlord that runs ashby folville meet) and he has 100% confirmed that I did not hit her. I don't know why she or the people that look after the car meet site said that I did intentionally hit her but she's been told too say on Facebook that I didnt do it and to apologise. The husband said they don't know who posted it up on there site that I did intentionally hit her lol. As i don't have Facebook can people please report the posts which she bad mouthed me on and the ones that contain threats. Thanks guys for all your comments and hopefully that's the last of it.

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean

They've removed the post I think but never said that you didn't do it.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member

Yeah I wouldn't accept any less than an official apology posted on facebook tbh.

MK3 1.2

Im in tears at some of the responses after the picture was posted :lolup: