ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whos been a naughty boy/girl? [see post #115]

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Re: Whos been a naughty boy/girl?

Oh tommy ur such a badass :rasp:

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin

I was going to post a jokey/ stupid comment but after reading the defence post, all I have to say is;

"female steward"
"Girlfriend"

... Pics?

I'm f**king fuming this c**t Stewart from folville has made this b****cks up. I have always attended meets there etc. there was loads of people wheel spinning that night out of the exit. The stewards were complaining as there was a few that kept driving up and down just to wheel spin and drive like dickheads. I cannot understand why the girl has said that I tried to run her over (attempted murder) were the f**k is the motive? There was loads of people when I left on the road. I had my girlfriend in the car and when I drove past them I was no where near anyone. I'm pretty sure I would of heard a tap on the mirror or felt it if I ran over someone's foot. I also have 8 other witnesses saying that I didn't do a thing. The only reason I think that girl has named and shamed me is because they have used me to try and set an example for people who are f**king about there and making it unsafe. I have spoke to the police today and there is no record of an incident against my name or reg. so it proves there lying c**ts pinning the dickheads driving on me as I've got an easy reg to remember. As for people making threats if you want to meet me to sort whatever problem you have out pm me and I'll gladly meet you.

No one has made a threat on here mate.

I bet it was the only registration plate they could remember seeing and assumed you were with the wheel spinning guys. Obviously shows there are two sides to every story.

MK3 Clio DCI 86

I should have known women would be involved in this. Nasty creatures.

Pics ?

f**k 'em. If they're making s**t up and picking your reg from a hat then the meet isn't worth going to clearly. Cruising is gay anyway. We at CS are a much more mature group.

judging by their FB post, and the bit where they claim "deliberately" they imply you must have put your foot down and picked up a little pace, any damage to your car? surely even just a slight hit and there would have been something.

But judging from the fact the police say there's nothing recorded against you or your reg, pretty sure they're just trying to make an example as you say.

I'd get legal advice if I were you, claim defamation of character, may pay for nice weekend break with ur gf, some new alloys, respray or something.

Definitely wouldn't just let this lie, clearly slander.

Passat

I don't think he's suggesting that anyone on here has made a threat.

He seems to have received a few on Facebook though.

​Hope you get it sorted mate.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin

I'd just turn up to their next 'cruise'.

See what the other bell end 'stewards' want to talk about.

Just to clarify my comments re tommy taking legal advice was to dovwith what was being said about him on facebook .

Serious allegations which need action taking by his lawyer if completely false and made up

Thats all

S4 Avant

This will get very legal. I suggest you look for a good solicitor.

I also suggest you grow the f**k up and don't wheel spin at cruises like a c*ck end.

Renault Clio 197 Cup

Just to add, its not really a cruise, its a car meet, everything from Yank muscle cars, classics, exotics, bikes etc, its not exactly mcdonalds carpark.

If it is all bullshit, then thats pretty sad tbf

53 Clio's & counting

Please remember to not start on any personal insults here guys, nothing wrong with giving your opinion, but please lets not get into name throwing

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member

Hopefully you get it sorted Tommy.

I've no idea what actually happened but I have no doubt the story has already grown arms and legs. Just make sure it's not just you and your girlfriend alone at the next "meet".

Things get out of hand pretty quickly when stories are told. The registration has also been posted on Facebook and veiled threats made. Both should be mentioned to the police.

Hopefully it blows over mate.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel

The first thing i'd do is take that plate off the car.

As soon as some hero sees it in a car park, it will be getting keyed/bricked or even worse, you/your bird will get dragged out of it and slapped about.

Tbh, it begs the question why you'd attend a 'cruise'. 9 times out of 10 they're Events run by dickheads for even bigger dickheads.

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200

Just a thiught, have you reported the post to facebook? I would be print screening for evidence and then getting it removed. I would also be tempted to not drive the car for a while, do you have a garage?

AB182, Audi A5 3.0

I don't understand why they call these events "cruise's" when all the car are stationary and not cruising anywhere?!

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1

The first thing i'd do is take that plate off the car.

As soon as some hero sees it in a car park, it will be getting keyed/bricked or even worse, you/your bird will get dragged out of it and slapped about.

Agreed, b****cks or not sadly he's been tried by facebook now and the bottom feeders that no doubt ascociate with that sort of event on FB are bound to think they are somehow doing the world a favour by keying some perfectly decent innnocent bloke's car just cause some chavvy bird in a high vis jacket has been mouthing off about him. Especially if she happened to be fit and occasionally get her tits out.

Id be going legal on them if they are an official groupvas they do sound as there are stewards .... get a letter from your lawyer in early to the group and to facebook

TBF just because the guy has given his side of the story does not mean there is no truth in the original allegation?

FYI wheel spinning is only cool if it's the back wheels, and you're cornering whilst looking out of the side window.

Witnesses and passengers are both 2 different things mate.

Advanced-Sarcasm_c_118631.jpg

182 Cup/Mk5 Gti

Thanks for the support. Ashby folville isn't a cruise Atal. It's a meet. I'm not a chav so don't insinuate that I am. I had my girlfriend in the car and the witnesses were stood by the side of the road. I have phoned the police this morning explaining the whole situation and I have an officer coming round tomorow to take a statement. Bearing in mind I phoned the police not the Person who has accused me of attempted murder and basically a hit and run. Funny that isn't it. The girls name who said I ran her over intentionally Said "t5my g you nearly ran me over and police have your number you fool" I love how it's gone from that to actually hitting her and intentionally. She also said I exited from the cricket pitch (show ground) when I exited from the farmers field (general parking) so it proves she has me mixed up with someone else. I will be getting in touch with a lawyer and I will 100% sue. Its disgusting what she has done name and shaming my car and me to get threats etc over nothing. I can Garuntee her comments have been passed onto other car forums aswell. I'll keep this updated with what happens.

TBF just because the guy has given his side of the story does not mean there is no truth in the original allegation?

IIRC they haven't lodged a complaint with the Police, their statement says they have though?

also " I would, however, advise the vehicle owner to avoid the area as all the stewards would like to have a 'chat' with the vehicle owner" sounds like a threat to me?

MK3 Clio DCI 86

Thanks for the support. Ashby folville isn't a cruise Atal. It's a meet. I'm not a chav so don't insinuate that I am. I had my girlfriend in the car and the witnesses were stood by the side of the road. I have phoned the police this morning explaining the whole situation and I have an officer coming round tomorow to take a statement. Bearing in mind I phoned the police not the Person who has accused me of attempted murder and basically a hit and run. Funny that isn't it. The girls name who said I ran her over intentionally Said "t5my g you nearly ran me over and police have your number you fool" I love how it's gone from that to actually hitting her and intentionally. She also said I exited from the cricket pitch (show ground) when I exited from the farmers field (general parking) so it proves she has me mixed up with someone else. I will be getting in touch with a lawyer and I will 100% sue. Its disgusting what she has done name and shaming my car and me to get threats etc over nothing. I can Garuntee her comments have been passed onto other car forums aswell. I'll keep this updated with what happens.

What a pain in the ass, hope you get it all sorted mate.