ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whos been a naughty boy/girl? [see post #115]

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Re: Whos been a naughty boy/girl?

I hope you take this further. Most people will only ever see the original post and they won't ever see the apology so I'd be very careful with where you go in the car as it will get damaged.

I'd be making an example of them tbh

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member

Well done for pushing it Tommy. Chinese whispers are a funny thing.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza

So basically it was just people talking s**t and spreading rumours? Hardly surprising, happening more and more often.

AB182, Audi A5 3.0

this is still up on the site
Thanks to all those who attended the last car night. It's unfortunate that one driver drove deliberately into a steward because he was asked to wait to leave the cricket field. We will be posting registration numbers and pictures in due course and those mentioned be turned away from parking on the field. Unfortunately , we can't ban anyone from attending the event because being a complete idiot is not illegal! We're just sad that once again, a minority of people can ruin this event.

Clio
lol at the police asked for an official apology on facebook. I'd be going all out. Cop out easy answer by old bill if you ask me.

I'd get a solicitor letter sent. Just for the s**t and giggles if nothing else.

Nyall

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium Ph1 172

I'd be making an example of them tbh

This really. Make an example out of them like they tried to make an example out of you.

You're number plate, and car, will be very recognisable and I'd be surprised if it's not targeted in some way, as not everyone will see the apology on FB... if they even bother to post one.

5 GTT & Orb'd Trophy
Now posted up on the car and bike FB site. Time to close the this here as well methinks.
Claire VjesticaAshby Folville Car and bike meetRegarding the recent cross post made from the ashby folville page ( the village page which is not run by us) regarding the car hitting a steward.They have removed their post of which I had cross posted onto this group from theirs.Turns out this was a false accusation and the person whose registration they mentioned had not infact done what was stated.There is Police involvement with regards to this issue and therefore should be dealt with there and not on here.I ask you not to comment with regards to starting up more debates on safety on this post..I also ask you do not single out nor attack the person or vehicle accused.I apologise on behalf of this group for cross posting. I truley believed at the time of posting that as it was posted by the AF page that I didnt doubt the validity in their post.Like · · 7 hours ago ·

Last edited:

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Aye thats good, pass the blame onto the next person.

I'd be taking it further tbh, i bet theres still some morons there that havent seen the update on FB.

LY 200 & 265 Trophy

Well I spoke to the police earlier giving them full details of everything. They have managed to get in touch with the husband of Kate Joy (Who's the landlord that runs ashby folville meet) and he has 100% confirmed that I did not hit her. I don't know why she or the people that look after the car meet site said that I did intentionally hit her but she's been told too say on Facebook that I didnt do it and to apologise. The husband said they don't know who posted it up on there site that I did intentionally hit her lol. As i don't have Facebook can people please report the posts which she bad mouthed me on and the ones that contain threats. Thanks guys for all your comments and hopefully that's the last of it.

That's total BS, seeing that picture it's very clear someone has hit her and reversed back before over it again.

Fugly springs to mind and condolences to her husband although I think I saw them both on that channel 4 program? Undateables?

5 GTT & Orb'd Trophy
Just had several of my posts taken down off of the car and bike site. I pointed out that blaming someone else was a cop out considering that they made the choice to repost a statement that included an innocent persons car reg. and that also contained a threat against that person. Perhaps if she Claire had been more censorial to begin with then she would not be in this position.

5 GTT & Orb'd Trophy
Strange, so now this has gone up:

[h=5]Kate Joy
[/h][h=5]I am the landlady of the Carington arms and this is our official Facebook group. Any other group that has been on here recently making claims that were not true regarding car/bike night had nothing to do with us AT ALL. We feel sorry for the people that claims were made about and want to state that we had no involvement in that. unfortunately anybody can make a group on here and claim to be the owner of our event/village e.t.c. So again we would like to apologise to all and if anybody would like to ask us a question about car/bike night or anything else that happens in the village then message us on our group page or call us on --------------. Thanks.
[/h]
QC7nsF1NK-f1PI0&url=https%3A%2F%2Ffbstatic-a.akamaihd.net%2Frsrc.php%2Fv2%2Fy3%2Fr%2F0PnClccPFXs.png

2020 Merc E450 Coupe

That's total BS, seeing that picture it's very clear someone has hit her and reversed back before over it again.

Fugly springs to mind and condolences to her husband although I think I saw them both on that channel 4 program? Undateables?

Tears down cheeks laughing at that

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
So her fella owns or runs a business?

A pub? Easy - all get onto Trip Advisor and blast the place!

5 GTT & Orb'd Trophy
So her fella owns or runs a business?

A pub? Easy - all get onto Trip Advisor and blast the place!

​Why do people think two wrongs make a right, don't do this, it's as pathetic as the original post.

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
Balls to that - redeption - tit4tat - revenge.

​Sod it, FIND HER, AND ACTUALLY RUN IT OVER!

LY FF182
Strange, so now this has gone up:

Kate Joy

I am the landlady of the Carington arms and this is our official Facebook group. Any other group that has been on here recently making claims that were not true regarding car/bike night had nothing to do with us AT ALL. We feel sorry for the people that claims were made about and want to state that we had no involvement in that. unfortunately anybody can make a group on here and claim to be the owner of our event/village e.t.c. So again we would like to apologise to all and if anybody would like to ask us a question about car/bike night or anything else that happens in the village then message us on our group page or call us on --------------. Thanks.

QC7nsF1NK-f1PI0&url=https%3A%2F%2Ffbstatic-a.akamaihd.net%2Frsrc.php%2Fv2%2Fy3%2Fr%2F0PnClccPFXs.png

Isnt an apology is it... Just trying to worm her way out of giving an apology the stupid bint

172 Cup
I'm pretty sure this counts as libel (if *innocent face* counts as libel, then surely this does?) so why don't the constabulary get off their rotund behinds and request the ip of whoever made that post? Because facebook can and will do that.

Alternatively, CS meet at ashby folville? Seriously, there's a lot of us in the midlands, I'm pretty sure tommy can attend the next meet safely :)

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
I'm pretty sure this counts as libel (if *innocent face* counts as libel, then surely this does?) so why don't the constabulary get off their rotund behinds and request the ip of whoever made that post? Because facebook can and will do that.

Alternatively, CS meet at ashby folville? Seriously, there's a lot of us in the midlands, I'm pretty sure tommy can attend the next meet safely :)

Libel is civil and nothing to do with the police.