ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wind Deflectors fitted....

Focus, GSXR1000 & R6
I know there is already a mixed opinion of these on here but thought I would try some on mine and I think they look good!

1.jpg

2.jpg

Thoughts??

Sorry for the rubbish pictures!

Clio 172 CUP
looks good i personaly like them and was thinking about getting them for my 172 cup are they the team heko ones ?

Focus, GSXR1000 & R6
Yeah there Heko ones, got them from a company called J&J automotive on ebay. Arrived quickly as well.

Took all of about 30 secs a side to fitl!

Clio 172
Keep looking at these for my 172 but dont wanna look a bellend and have to take them off if they look gay

Focus, GSXR1000 & R6
Dont think ive seen them on ph2 before, they look nice on yours, are they black ?

There tinted - you can see through them!

I saw them on a PH2 at a meet, its what made me think I might like them, do a search there is a few threads around with pics of MK2's

Stuiemc

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi RS3, Clio 172
Beat me to it asked for some before Christmas as a present but my sister got 5dr ones so there too small. Never got round to emailing them to exchange them.

Jap Box
Ive got them too, mine are abit messed up though :S the passenger side one is dropping down when the window is coming down then the window wont rise properly with the deflector, just a tiny pain really.

RenaultSport Clio 172 FF
^^^ Thats what im thinking. I'll get them if I dont like them i'll sling em on the bay.

Clio 182, Astra Sri
Just fitted a pair to my 182

I don't like the way the window doesn't go up smoothly at all. Everythin is fitted correctly.

I wonder if they settle in and bend a bit?

my windows dont close properly on my 182 after fitting either, reduces visibility a fair bit when pulling out as well, look good though.

Clio 182, Astra Sri
I did, but even still at first it wasn't a pretty site when putting the window up

Especially passenger side.

But they seem to have bedded in nicely now.

i did but i could have possibly lost one bag of fittings, i have two clips per side. Not really bothered though because of the ac, only time i should have to wind down the windows is when im in mcdonalds drive thru!

Clio 172 Monaco
my windows dont close properly on my 182 after fitting either, reduces visibility a fair bit when pulling out as well, look good though.

I have these on my Monaco and I love the look it has. But like you said the windows don't shut as well :-/ and it reduces visibility a fair bit when pulling out.
Also when we had all that rain and stormy wind I think it let a couple drips water in as my handles where wet on both sides :-/ never had that before?
Will get some pics up here of mine :)