ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yet another Clio. 55 RB 182.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-12-06 at 23.52.10.png
    Screen Shot 2015-12-06 at 23.52.10.png
    404.9 KB · Views: 131
That is great! surely they can't be many last of the line 182's left, in low miles and on RB! for me, it needs Turini's or the normal 182 Alloy's, not a fan of the OZ's. What sort of price would this sell for if you ever sold it ?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
No probs mate.

£3k would be for a standard one with 80k ish imo. It's the colour that sells them. Like the ly that went for £4K ish the other week.

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
I'll keep my eyes out for this when I'm out and about! Not like I can miss the colour or anything. Nice work :up:

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
There's a fair few of us from the Wirral I believe, but yet nobody sees anybody! Guess I'll have too pop in one day too see this in the flesh

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Had two cars before mate and rarely used the latter. Megane will be sold and keep the rb, or if someone makes a cheeky bid on the rb i will keep the megane. Whichever really :)

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
Fair enough mate! I've been tempted too do the same and go with a daily and turbo the 200 but you can't drive both of them at the same time I guess..

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
I just found it a waste. It depends how much spare time you have to play about. I don't really :(

Clio RS
Hello
The car look is awesome!
PS: The wheels isn't OZ! The mark is MSW TYPE 85 (designed by OZ).

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Yep your right I think. Had another look the other day but forgot to update. Not 100% decided what I'm doing yet but it may be up for sale if anyone is interested

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Yep your right I think. Had another look the other day but forgot to update. Not 100% decided what I'm doing yet but it may be up for sale if anyone is interested

Other side of Christmas and I will be very interested. If you still have this in January, give me a shout please!

(I want a track RB and a road RB, is that greedy? lol!)

EDIT: Just had a quite read up on my financial situation. If you still have this January 20th, I'll be in a position where I could make a serious offer. If you sell up before hand, no hard feelings! Dick.

:)

Last edited: