ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yet another Clio. 55 RB 182.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Couple of updates.

Decided I wanted lowz and after speaking to Carl @bloke I went with h&r and not regretted it. Similar drop to cooksports. The wheels were a tad tucked in so decided on h&r 20mm spacers which imo have transformed the look to how it was. Sits perfect and handles great. Next up was a dogbone mount which I decided on replacement bushes from ecp. I get good discount so rude not too. Engine mount has had the powerflex insert and replaced the gearbox mount with a febi type. Great additions and minimal vibrations :). New mats courtesy of @Djw John, great to deal with and were as new. New Rs badge fitted and the Renault sport badge removed, in pieces may I add, lol. Clio badge survived :).

Future plans this week are the scenic shifter and a gear oil change, can't wait. All in all I am over the moon with the car so treated it to its weekly wash but with a clay sesh and new wax. It might be me but I can't really notice the differences between the waxes I've recently used. It's shiney so it's all good. Some pics albeit light was fading and was busy in work.

Started with a wash then a clay, not much crap came off, unsurprising if I'm honest.

image_zps6ujqcksz.jpg

image_zpsdmcnlerp.jpg

image_zpsrr60rgoe.jpg

image_zpshujnrc8g.jpg

image_zpsbfmxrbef.jpg

image_zpsfh8go34p.jpg

image_zpszard4wap.jpg

image_zps3dr51dob.jpg

image_zpsdhjca3gr.jpg

image_zpstalcyymd.jpg

image_zpsqbjbusdr.jpg

image_zpsyow9ttiz.jpg

image_zpsv2dbrfaw.jpg

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Fantastic stuff Dan.

Looks great. May I suggest getting the 10mm hub spacers for the rears? It'll finish the look perfectly. Glad you went with the 20mm fronts though. Best spacers for these in size and quality IMO.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Fantastic stuff Dan.

Looks great. May I suggest getting the 10mm hub spacers for the rears? It'll finish the look perfectly. Glad you went with the 20mm fronts though. Best spacers for these in size and quality IMO.

You may. Was only thinking about them before when taking pics. Was there a chap on here selling them?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
I've had All the spring choices apart from prolines. I would genuinely buy the h&r 's again over the others. Far from crashy imo. But then others say cooksports are crashy and I found them ok. I also liked the apex Spring, so probably best to ignore me lol