ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yorks Drive out Sunday 24th Febraury

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
As much as I loved standing in the freezing cold at the last topo meet I think it's time we had a run out in the cars.

Ive got a route in mind that I've done before leaving from Leeds (ls15 just off the a1m) and am happy to lead on that one but open to other suggestions.

Anyone fancy it?

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Come on Jim let me know some of the areas/roads you've got in mind? I'm intrigued!

Well I was thinking to meet up at Colton sainsburys, have a quick jaunt up the a1m to garforth, from there head to lotherton hall before going onto cold hill lane and sir johns lane. Then drive past squires onto the old a1 through byram on Sutton lane into birkin and down through Haddlesey. Then go over the a19 and down hurst road into Carlton, up the a1041 to Selby, down to Thorpe and then take scalm lane back towards sherburn and back to Colton.

In a nut shell.

Clio 182 Cup
Just checked, its my day off and the g/f is away. This would be my first meet with the new car, illl be there.

Ph1 T
Cumon let's get some more numbers up :)

should have my dump valve fitted sat aswell so some naughty noises could get kicked out ;)

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
1030am at Stile Hill Way, Colton Retail Park, Colton, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS15 9JH.

Meet at the macdonalds and have a brew first...