ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yorks Drive out Sunday 24th Febraury

Ph1 T
Same here will grab a mcd's in the morning like, never heard of where were going there some good roads?

Clio 182 Cup
Gutted! Still coming (its my first meet after all - so i cant miss it! :clap:) but not been able to arrange my new exhaust fitting until begining of march :banghead: i'll be chugging along to Maccy D's for a chat and a breakfast wrap but dont think my old zorst will hold on for the drive out!

It'll be good to meet a few people though!

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
***PLEASE NOTE***

This meet is intended to be a nice drive out with fellow car enthusiasts and not a race. I'll be leading this and I'm really old so the pace won't be overly electric anyway. Lets just have a nice safe drive and leave the kamikaze overtakes at home as let's face it, they just make everyone and the club look like bell ends.

See you all Sunday.

Ph1 T
Can everyone confirm there still coming as the meet is a fair way for me and don't wanna turn up to see 2 cars there

Ta

RB Clio 182
I cant make it unfortunately, ive got 11p to my name until thursday lol.

Sorry guys, im gutted! Id rather do a drive meet like this one too, iv machined the car today also, it looks mint!

Have a good one and be safe ;)

CBR1000RR Fireblade
1030am at Stile Hill Way, Colton Retail Park, Colton, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS15 9JH.

Meet at the macdonalds and have a brew first...

Are we going to have breakfast as a team at Mcd's? Are we meeting and setting off at 1030 or meeting before 1030 while breakfast is still and setting off after everyone's eaten?

I'll see you in the morning chaps.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Setting off as close to half ten as possible so if you want some processed lard I recommend getting there a little earlier.

Ph1 T
Spot on about 7 of us then by looks of it.. If anyone's got a good camera get it brought along for some snaps