ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yorks Drive out Sunday 24th Febraury

CBR1000RR Fireblade
If it snows or is snowing in the morning, I'm out. My tyres have zero grip on slush.

Johnpacey1

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Jim, I need to be in Sheffield at 10, any chance you could hold on till 10:40 for me please. If not don't worry.

Ph1 T
Just about to test my driving ability as important game of footy yesterday has left me struggling to walk. Should be okay though going to try and clean it in half an hour aswell ;)

Johnpacey1

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Hopefully someone gets this. Please tell Jim not to wait for me, no chance i'll make it, sorry.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Thanks to all that managed to get to this.

Nice to put the scooby through a few corners but certainly not as agile as the clios (and focus)...

Hope you all enjoyed the route and will see you at the next one.

Ph1 T
I'm currently driving 60 all the way home :/ need to check the spacer again but had no jack on me. That wheel falling off is constantly in my mind

Ph1 T
Your probably right mate and that usually leads to selling up.. Some great roads btw can really get the toe down through some of them bends..

Leon Cupra 300
I saw you all heading towards Sherburn from Lotherton Hall.. Great road and that's my daily commute Garforth - Sherburn.

I was coming the other way under the low bridge but in my lasses black 206, nothing that would stand out!

CBR1000RR Fireblade
That's was a hoot, I enjoyed today. I was impressed with the superfocusbus, it did pretty well.

Clio 182 Cup
Well I enjoyed my first car meet! It was really good albeit a little brief due to my exhaust! :(

I finally tracked down the last meet I managed to get to after hours of searching the forum: it was the Cow and Calf pub, Ilkley back in June 2010!!! I hope we can meet up there again this year, I recall it was a really good day out - I even found the pictures of my old 172 Cup!

If those who turned up today ( sorry I don't know names: scooby driver, black 182 driver, burnt orange 182 driver etc) could just either give us a quick pm or drop a note on this thread ill start another thread organising a track day for us all if there's sufficient interest.

thanks again for organising today. :cheers:

Andy