ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Your Car's Greatest Moment Captured

Will av to try and take one of the cup like this when you get the new rig.;) Black mountains trip is a cracking idea mate. We need to get it done!:approve:

Defo m8, think it should be an awesome place for photos :)

The rig is just waiting on one more part to come from across the pond, then I'll have all the bits, all there is to do then is to test it to make sure it works!!

This is probably the best shot I have of my car, it's by no means the best shot Ive taken, in fact I dont really like it! Im too busy taking snaps of other peoples car lol!

DSC_0403-1.jpg

EP3 Civic Type R
It's scanned, so not great quality and quite blurred; but the picture I have in a frame at home is fantastic- I love it

rocktrack.jpg

IMG_2787copy.jpg

RS Megane DCi 175
3777685280_34da11093f.png

Was taking some test shots with the rig (which coincidently didn't turn out too well - lol) but took this shot as the car was cleanish - turned out quite well imo!