ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Your Car's Greatest Moment Captured

My bora in a service station on the way back from the ring

DSC06420.jpg

And my civic, not had it long so this is the best pic

DSC06528a.jpg

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
out of everything ive had this is the best picture I have- ( although I had a better one of my LY v6)

Steve

Clio 172
At home at the Ring. Had oonly owned it a month, so some b road learning then some ring time, it performed brilliantly

fd53f5e9-1.jpg

Old Car
DSC00109.jpg

New Car after a good wash
P1040675.jpg

New tyres and an oil change and I've fell in love with my car again after that photo ^^
(Added an RS Grille to the car since then aswell)

RS 182 CUP
When I parked on the club stand at fcs 2007 and I wasn't a member of any club, was just given wrong parking directions by a steward, and a representative from this club let me park in the cliosport stand. If any ones got any pics of fcs 2007 of the cliosport stand pls let me know

More poke than viagr
Steinhardt_100714_6914.jpg

One of the last pics of mine, and definatly the best ever! From the photoshoot for fastcar :)

200 FF Storm Grey
A simple boring picture, first show it was back at after being in a crash, was hidden away at the back of the stand at fast show but I knew it was there ;)

I thought i'd lost the poor girl :(

26286_10150150645235341_567990340_11780886_2479732_n.jpg

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Again, got to agree with others on summing up what the car is all about.
I have hundreds of nice pics of the car after detailing but this one says more about the car.
After around ten laps flat out of Kirkistown track trying to shake off a remapped R26.

brakes.jpg

THIS is probly my fave ever cliosport pic :approve: