ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yozza Group Buy 2010 + Fitting a Yozza!

Yozza'd Monster 182
right after managing to get in the gb now yozza replied. All details have been sent to nick 182. Can someone tell me an exact amount i have to send via paypal ? I will send it as soon as i know.

clio 182 cup
right after managing to get in the gb now yozza replied. All details have been sent to nick 182. Can someone tell me an exact amount i have to send via paypal ? I will send it as soon as i know.

"Other Payment methods: Please Send a request for me to get in touch and to take payment of £349 + 2.5% = *£357.73*"

Nothing at the mo :(
anyone know what teh delivery date on these are? * i didnt order one but im taking someones standard when there yozzas gets in :D *

Yozza'd BG
List is now as follows:

1) Matthew Watkins - *PAID BANK TRANSFER*
2) Yee Har - I need a name mate - *PAID BANK TRANSFER*
3) Joseph Bacon - *PAID PAYPAL*
4) D Freeman - *PAID BANK TRANSFER*
5) David Fraser - *PAID BANK TRANSFER*
6) Daniel Hall - *PAID PAYPAL*
7) Ricky Bryant *PAID BANK TRANSFER*
8) Nick Osborne - *PAID PAYPAL*
9) HappySlapper - *PAID*
10) Glen Howard - *PAID BANK TRANSFER*
11) Alex342 - *PAID PAYPAL*

No Replies:

12) fewie_172

Mondeo TDCi
All done then :) Hopefully they will be here at the end of next week, or the start of the one after!!

Yozza'd BG
Not sure what y0z has left of the 20 he bought for the group buy so you're best to send him an email first at team@yozzasport.co.uk to find out if there's one available.

If he gives the thumbs up then send me your email address, delivery address and telephone number and pay £357.73 to paypal@yozzasport.co.uk or contact y0z for further info on a Bank Transfer at £349.

Mondeo TDCi
I am sure he confirmed they would be out 3/4/5 of May, some of these dates are the weekend so I am expecting mine on or around the 5th.. I have booked my car in for the 8th for it to be fitted..

Mondeo TDCi
Guys,

I have still been told that the end of next week is looking good - so no change as far as I am concerned at this end. I would expect them to start arriving with you around the 3/4/5.

People awaiting email reply - I have been having nothing but problems with our server for the last 3 weeks.

Server is being patched at the moment so should resolve some of the issues with the email reliability.

Happyslapper - I have replied to you - I will give you a call now.

/y0z

^^^^^^

Yozza'd BG
What's everybody's original like?

My left zorst is hangin low as fook cause my bracket has finally given up on that side!:dapprove:
Iv also lost the plastic arch peace which sits above the right exhaust to protect the bumper!:dapprove:

Mondeo TDCi
not so great...

IMG00017-20100420-1820.jpg

Clio 182FF
Mines in really good condition I have to say. How difficult is it to remove it in one piece? As I see it goes over the top of the rear axel so no doubt most just cut it. Just wondered in case I could sell it on as I'm sure people are after good 2nd hand original systems aren't they?!!

Track 172cup
any of you heard from y0z since early last week ?

sent him a few e-mails about our GB but not sure if his e-mail is playing up again and theres no other way of getting hold of him

Lionel Richie
i spoke to him a few days ago, everything is fine, just waiting on the manufacturer (well that's the case for my batch anyway!)

Track 172cup
cheers Fred, were a bit in the dark with the 172 GB atm since we've paid as i don't even know if the order has been placed with the manufacturer/when we should expect delivery and if theres scope for more people to join the GB at this stage, we've not even had confirmation of payment yet lol

if you do speak to him before i manage to and he has a couple of min to update us that would be spot on

Lionel Richie
well i've ordered 5 172 race systems you lot will in front of me in the que, so they will be getting done

If you've paid yozza will have placed the order, he's not doing a runner with your money, its peak race season and the manufactures are snowed under!

Track 172cup
haha don't worry mate the thought had never crossed my mind ! it's more about any sort of an update at all even to just give us a rough idea on where we are with the whole GB, whether it's to say they'll be with us next week or next month

Lionel Richie
he did say 3/4/5 of may, only just gone the 5th today, blame it on the volcano? ;)

i'll ring the manufacture tomorrow for you lot and see what's happening

The Dark Knight

ClioSport Club Member
he did say 3/4/5 of may, only just gone the 5th today, blame it on the volcano? ;)

i'll ring the manufacture tomorrow for you lot and see what's happening

Thanks Fred, be nice to know what sort of stage we are at with this as people are starting to get impatient.

Track 172cup
when i spoke to y0z last night he was hopeful that the exhausts would be sorted out this week (whether that's delivered or manufactured i don't know) but at least you know your not far away at all now

Lionel Richie
spoke to them and they're getting dispatched on wednesday next week, delay due to the racing season, bit of a wait but it'll be worth it :D