ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yozza Group Buy 2010 + Fitting a Yozza!

clio 182 cup
pics? Mine is being fitted tomorrow, can't bloody wait its like christmas haha

I only had am hour or so 2 do it in between jobs so i didnt have time 2 fully tweak the tailpipes. Im gonna have 2 shim the RH mount a bit 2wards the floor as my tail pipe is a little high oneside. My new uprated exhaust mounts dont have as much 'adjustment' in them as the shite oem ones. A few washers should do the job. Ill upload a pic when i get in.

Yozza'd BG
Fitting mine at the mo...just got the old one off and cleaned everything up and now ready to put new mounts on and then the yozza. Hopefully this is the quicker part of fitting.

Is it a lot louder than the standard Joseph?

Mondeo TDCi
Fitting mine at the mo...just got the old one off and cleaned everything up and now ready to put new mounts on and then the yozza. Hopefully this is the quicker part of fitting.

Is it a lot louder than the standard Joseph?

Mate it's so much louder, I was and am, still grinning from ear to ear! :evil:

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
It surprising how much louder it is at 75 than 72, certainly encourages you not to speed on the mway lol

Mondeo TDCi
mine is much louder than standard maybe not towards the end of the revs but def all the way to 5k

Mondeo TDCi
can't get mine to sit straight, will need some new mounts I think as my current ones pretty shot.

Arctic 182 + yozza
i cable tied mine its position for now till i sort it out properly.

i dont get why mines loud up until 3k ish maybe 3.5k then plateau's out into a 'bit' louder than std noise.

will it open up over time?

Mondeo TDCi
no idea chap, mine is much louder lower down and gets more raspy the more you rev it but thats good imo.

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
Hi,

Might be a long shot, but are these still available? I'm after a new system and this one looks and sounds perfect :cool:

Matt.

Yozza'd Monster 182
now, who else is looking forward to the post this week :approve:
p.s matt cup. these systems are for 182's.

Yozza'd BG
il try and get some pics of the fitting and the final result up later on. Car needs a wash first i think!

Clio 182FF
Guys. Think I need new exhaust mounts as the rubbers are shot to pieces almost. Where's the best/cheapest place to get these from? Seen a couple of eBay sellers for £8.49 + postage for rear mounts and £4.99 for centre.:S

Guys,

I am expecting some of these to go Thursday/Friday and the rest to go over the start of next week.

I apologise for the delay - our exhaust manufacturers have been under the cosh. Whilst I am pushing them as hard as I can, they do take time - as they are hard made and there is only SO much that I can bash their ears about.

If there is anyone who is in particular need then please let me know & I will try and get them sent out to those who have exhausts falling off first - no promises however - I will try tho'

/y0z

Yozza'd Monster 182
Guys,

I am expecting some of these to go Thursday/Friday and the rest to go over the start of next week.

I apologise for the delay - our exhaust manufacturers have been under the cosh. Whilst I am pushing them as hard as I can, they do take time - as they are hard made and there is only SO much that I can bash their ears about.

If there is anyone who is in particular need then please let me know & I will try and get them sent out to those who have exhausts falling off first - no promises however - I will try tho'

/y0z
Thanks for the update yoz. Can you do a list again when you send the next ones out so i can arrange fitting when it arrives. Thanks.

Arctic 182
Thanks yoz, not pushing in but my exhaust is actually almost non existent due to holes lol, before the weekend would be amazing, but as soon as they can be sent is super :)