ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

yozza sport

clio sport 182
hi im a newbie to all this forum stuff, so im after some much needed info.....

cut a long story short, im after a new exhaust for my clio 182, it seems to be the long and short main ones seem to be milltek,scorpion,ktec ultra, and yozza,
iv looked through blogs, forums and google and yooza sport seem to be hard to get hold off, where can i get one and how much roughly are they?

hope you guys can help

True. Still the same thing though ;)

Its a business at the end of the day, JP wants to sell more. Would you not want to make more money?

Both pretty good systems. Look at some videos on youtube and decide which noise you prefer.

I know what you're saying and totally agree.

brilliant, thanks for the info guys, yozza or milltek? whats the verdict?

Been a lot of reports about welding cracking for the Miltek's, never had one so can't comment, but I do have a Yozza and it's my first aftermarket exhaust system.
I can say without a doubt it's fantastic and I wouldn't trade it for anything else!

clio sport 182
i dont really want to spend any more than £400 including a decat if poss, what the scorpions like or they just cheap n chearfull?

Been a lot of reports about welding cracking for the Miltek's, never had one so can't comment, but I do have a Yozza and it's my first aftermarket exhaust system.
I can say without a doubt it's fantastic and I wouldn't trade it for anything else!

Yeah I knew about them, but I believe its only a handful of cases. I'm not sure what the price difference is, but I'm happy with my RS192.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
they arent called yozza anymore, they are JP exhaust and they are from ktec £495 for a cat back i think

Can't fault mine , love the sound , it looks and feels quality , you just know it's gonna last . Plus i got mine directly off Fred a couple of years ago i didn't pay anywhere near K-Tecs price ;)

Lionel Richie
na, i'd wait for the BTM new one, seeing as i created the legend that is "the yozza system" the new one should be good ;)

Italian Job, you WILL be selling it i'll bet money on it!

Z4 Coupe
i dont really want to spend any more than £400 including a decat if poss, what the scorpions like or they just cheap n chearfull?

Why would you only spend £400 but settle for something 'lesser' so to speak. If you want quality, You'll have to pay for it. I also have the ORIGINAL Yozza from Fred at BTM. I can hand on heart say i'd swap it for one exhaust, and one exhaust only. The new BTM one, and thats not even out yet! Nor has anyone heard it or even seen it.

Thats how good the quality is.

172 turbo 'cup'
Lol at yozzas/jps now being 'meh' just because Fred doesn't sell them now. Unbelievable.

I don't think it's because Fred does'nt sell them now, its the way jp/k-tec went about selling someone else's exhaust design with out Fred's say bit shocking really.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Yozzas, made well, but f**k me they're loud. Went in a Cup with a decatted system, talk about ear splitting. f**k that!

Megane 225 F1
LOL at the same exhaust being looked down on just because of who sells it.

I'll be interested to see what Fred comes up with next.

Lionel Richie
karma's a b**ch eh ;) i'm proud at the level of loyalty shown though, very humbling (note to self, make sure this new stuff is good or i'll look a bit of a t**t)

clio 200 F4Rt
should be interesting to see how you are going to revolutionise the Clio 182 exhaust, and make it so much better than all the rest.

I assume you are saying 'your' old design is so poor now that its not worth buying? (of course having nothing to do with the fact someone else supplies them).

Sour grapes, fan boys, total BS....... welcome to Cliosport.

Lionel Richie
na its a great exhaust, of course it is because i designed it! ;) similar thing happened to you boys at shed IIRC, didn't BTB bypass you and just start selling it direct, or was that compbrake?

clio 200 F4Rt
So what is your 'new' system going to do any differently or better? Be more track day friendly? As the Yozza with de-cat was fairly track unfriendly isnt it??

Indeed, compbrake did bypass us, which was unfortunate as it was literally a few months into our 'deal'. But as we found out back then, there wasnt a market for high end products.

Lionel Richie
they were close to the limit on track days but they were legal, i had them checked by the lads at beford on several occasions on several different cars, always passed (just ;))

There's nothing special about the new stuff, just a few tweeks, proper welding, new tailpipes etc, afterall its an exhaust, you can't re-invent the wheel!

you are right, especially now the cars have got to sub £3K

SQ5
I passed Snetterton the other day with 0.5dB to spare :D, cold I was 3dB over!

That's with a 182 Manifold too, I need a silenced decat!