ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by 16v_paddy

  1. 16v_paddy

    Clio 1.8 16v - "barn" find

    Good question 🤣 There is a guy on one of the Facebook groups that knows how to decode it, I can't remember his name though 🤦‍♂️
  2. 16v_paddy

    Clio 1.8 16v - "barn" find

    As for the metal repairs, sills are still widely available, the jacking points are as well but I only know of the ones available in the UK and obviously Bordanova for the rear quarters. The inner sill structures will be the biggest issue with the repairs, you can use Renault 5 GTT repair parts...
  3. 16v_paddy

    Clio 1.8 16v - "barn" find

    The VIN is also stamped onto the suspension tower on the passenger side of the engine bay and I'm fairly sure the colour code for the paint is part of that number
  4. 16v_paddy

    Meg F7R in for cambelt and major service!

    710 or 714? If it was a 714 I'd spit on it in disgust because of it's F4 similarities :p
  5. 16v_paddy

    The Cars Spotted Appreciation Thread

    Parked outside Victoria Coach Station with zero f***s given
  6. 16v_paddy

    1995 Clio 1.8 16v - Project 'not a project'

    The paint finish on the bumper looks just as good if not better than what it was from the factory so you're all good 👌 As for the brake discs, since they're nla you can use 172 discs which are 280mm or bin the caliper spacers and drop back down to the standard discs
  7. 16v_paddy

    Forum Newbie back in a Clio after 15 years

    The reg is familiar but buggered if I know or can remember anything more about it though 😂
  8. 16v_paddy

    Well this sucks..... (Vacuums)

    I've recently bought a wet & dry vacuum from SGS for my workshop f**k knows what features it's got but it's wheels are a nice colour match to my track car wheels 😁
  9. 16v_paddy

    Any love for MK1 Megane coupe?

    IDE that's the bit I couldn't remember 🤣 I might be confusing the F5R with what's in a Scenic or Laguna 🤷‍♂️
  10. 16v_paddy

    Any love for MK1 Megane coupe?

    They've got their own F7R that's a development of the Williams F7R (completely different cylinder head) and the later versions were different again (chain driven oil pump) which were eventually developed into the F4R The really late ones had a de-tuned F4R in them, 140bhp iirc
  11. 16v_paddy

    The Cars Spotted Appreciation Thread

    The engine bay on the black one is so clean & tidy but the white one makes that look s**t in comparison, it's cleaner than any of my dinner plates 🤣
  12. 16v_paddy

    172/182 pas hose identify

    This is the low pressure pipe from the reservoir to the pump, 172 Cup version is the bottom one Sorry but I've not got a pic of high pressure pipes
  13. 16v_paddy

    Pattern part shock absorbers

    Not off the top of my head. I do know that when fitting 172 brakes & hubs onto a mk1 some people have the stubs machined so they fit the mk1 shocks & I think it's something like 2mm off each side
  14. 16v_paddy

    Crunching into 5th gear

    If you're saying it's like that, it means that I'll deffo lose my rag & just set fire to the car 🤣 Sounds like I'm committed to taking the box off..................................yay :cry:
Back
Top