ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£1,000,000

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  330Ci cab
i reckon the similarity ends at the blue oval on the side? lol

​i could think of a few other cars to have for that amount though, it just seems its mainly history that is for sale, if you know what i mean?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  AB182, Audi A5 3.0
Really nice car and a nice history, but FLOL at a million for it! People who can afford to buy these cars and do imo have more money than sense.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  C1 VTR (Company Car)
It's in lovely condition considering it's an original, and it's been raced.

£1m though? Not sure, but probably will fetch that.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What a car! What a history.

In the village where I live a old guy has a original AC but he very rarely takes it out;( it sound unreal and the smell is fantastic.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What a car! What a history.

In the village where I live a old guy has a original AC but he very rarely takes it out;( it sound unreal and the smell is fantastic.

Follows a very old ac the other day , and ac are based near me ... as is hmw the garage that supplied that cobra its the dealer I am talking to about the 4c . Hwm has huge history and sells some nice cars ..... also an aston and morgan dealer

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  172 cup
An ac cobra sold in America not too long ago for 5.5 million dollars ,£1 million seem cheap compared to that!

Trader Rating - 100%
8   0   0
  172, Tiguan
I suspect the non standard/original engine will affect its value slightly as it won't be a matching numbers car. This may or not affect things as it depends what the buyer is looking for (originality v history).

A 289 is a lovely car, but it's not an original 427.