ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£10k 172

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 172 ph1
I paid 3k for a cup in 2014. Had 36K miles, full history, belts etc and was near as mint that it had on tiny mark on the body. People on forums and at CSF laughed at me as it was a '£1000' car. Worth at least 100% more now.

At the same time there were good V6s going for £7-8000, now look at the prices.

Fair enough its a gamble to say if it will be 5,10,15 years, but these car will be worth a bit one day and especially the mint/rare ones.

So fair enough if its not your bag to buy a car that is rare and store it, but I do understand why people pay good money for cars like this.

Rant over..... I'm off to ruin my rare '60 only sold' clio with more modifications :LOL: :LOL:

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I just don't get the cup tax. Its basically a poverty spec 172! You don't see megane 225 cups going for £10k even though they are many times rarer than a 172 cup.
It like people who bought their council house for £10k and trying to sell it for £200k🙄🤣.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 172 ph1
And a lunar grey R26.R and a Racing Blue R26.R and an R8 and I thi m hes just sold a Lotis Exige V6 Cup😂😂😂 f**king list is endless mate, his "knockout" car that takes all the abuse is a stupidly spec'd 200😂

How the other side live.... I'll just by this £30k+ car as it would be a shame to leave it there.

Closest I've been to that was going to tesco for a can of coke and coming out with a multipack

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
I just don't get the cup tax. Its basically a poverty spec 172! You don't see megane 225 cups going for £10k even though they are many times rarer than a 172 cup.
It like people who bought their council house for £10k and trying to sell it for £200k🙄🤣.
Clearly you are not a car guy.