ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£10k RB 182 (Motorsport)

Cads

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Elise, Merc C180 Est
There’s nothing like a decent, well written and detailed description.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They missed the decimal point 3.2k spent on motorsport preparation there I can see at best.

Also classic I can't be arsed to write an advert, aka I can't be arsed to look after this car?

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
It's not even on bodies, or an RS2. All I can see there is a shitty catch can :LOL: :LOL: A half cage and some buckets from Demon Tweeks do not make a track car

Simon1975

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 182 Cup/Meg R26
Looks like ast, pms and a ktec possibly half cage seats and harnesses. Not very Motorsport not even had battery relocated, full cage etc. I've don't similar to my RB using new quality parts for around 6 grand Inc coilovers cage seats harnesses brakes BMS wheels tyres exhaust catcams induction plus many other bits

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I wonder what he paid for it? All the prices he's listed were done prior to him buying the car. I bet he paid around £4k. Bloody chancers are taking the piss now Clio prices are on the up.

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Ha ha haaaaaaaa I've just received all the "motorsport work" documents that's been carried out on it 🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻

Will do a s**t ton of screenshots and post them. Its genuinely laughable. Its just servicing ffs

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
'When you go into kwik fit to complain of a slight rattle and you get the bill at the end' :eek:

Mark must be a rich man god thats an eye watering bill

Edit: I thought this was all at once! :LOL: But he did say 12k was spent just in one year alone

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Inferno 182 Cup
It’s obviously been well looked after going by the list of jobs that get done when needed.

However, someone needs to point out you can’t add servicing costs to the price of a car....

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This one tickled me too after looking through.

I thought to myself... What on earth on the 182 might be referred to as a diesel filter. Thinking it may be a common name for something (such as petrol station when you get diesel as an example)

Nothing springs to mind at all really. Then I looked at the top right where it says what car it is 🤦🏻

Is it still classed as motorsport prep when it's not even the same car tho that's the question

Screenshot_20200828-171455_Chrome.jpg

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 182
This one tickled me too after looking through.

I thought to myself... What on earth on the 182 might be referred to as a diesel filter. Thinking it may be a common name for something (such as petrol station when you get diesel as an example)

Nothing springs to mind at all really. Then I looked at the top right where it says what car it is 🤦🏻

Is it still classed as motorsport prep when it's not even the same car tho that's the question

View attachment 1492693

Thought that years cost stood out as being far too cheap compared to the others, that explains it!

deanoE30M3

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Part of the £32,k title, £12,k of it is for a Sadev sequential gearbox going by invoice was fitted in 2011..

But I’d say no longer in the car as 2013 had a lsd fitted and is now pictured with a pms shifter..

I’ve asked if the gearbox is in the car, and picture of the invoice but he no longer wants to reply!

jameswrx

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
42055DD7-0805-439E-9E3D-1765CDF642A0.jpeg

I was going to start a thread on this but thought I’d seen mention. Just saw it appear on the fb sales page!

I don’t know whether I’m more stunned at the prices for work or I’m more stunned what an idiot I must be when charging for working on Italian exotica! I’m just off to service an F40 this morning and I’m showing the guy his car costs less to run than my clio ha!

I wonder who’d win out of this place and RCM. A lad I know of (by proxy) got an inheritance and spunked the majority of it at RCM on a UK turbo. Just watching from afar you could see he wasn’t all there at the time to be wasting money like it.