ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£11,000 too much for...

A silver one
... a 2004 54 reg 182? It's done 7,501 miles and has both Cup packs.

I'm hoping to part ex my 53 reg 1.2 Dynamique that done 12,500 miles for maybe £4500-£5000.

What do you guys think? Deal or no deal?

Cheers,
Matt

Maz

LY 200
Hmmmmmmm .. I am looking for 10,500 for mine with all my mods or £9,800 standard .. see for sale thread and pm me for more details if you like ??

Marie :)

Focus ST-2
i would say its just a tad to much, i paid £12,000 for a 54 with cup packs about this time last year and it had 4,500 or so miles

A silver one
Maz said:
Hmmmmmmm .. I am looking for 10,500 for mine with all my mods or £9,800 standard .. see for sale thread and pm me for more details if you like ??

Marie :)
Have already checked yours out my dear. Was after a Titanium one or I'd snap your hand off at that price :)

My local Fiat dealer has a liquid lellow 182 in there for 11k - its on an 04 or a 54 reg (i can't quite remember tbh) it has the anthracite wheels, but i'm not sure about the mileage etc.

Without wanting to hi-jack the thread, i've seen an 05 plate with both Cup packs and 4k miles for £11995, what's everyone think the going rate should be on that?

I've been searching for the last couple of months and generally a 54 plate is going for £10000 or a little bit over that. I'm personally after something a little newer which is why i'm still on the lookout!

M5,Range Rover Sport & R1
gazz said:
Without wanting to hi-jack the thread, i've seen an 05 plate with both Cup packs and 4k miles for £11995, what's everyone think the going rate should be on that?

I've been searching for the last couple of months and generally a 54 plate is going for £10000 or a little bit over that. I'm personally after something a little newer which is why i'm still on the lookout!

Arnold clark, East Lane in Paisley (scotland)
0141-848-1383

They are putting out Pre-reg 182's for £11,900 with 10miles on the clock.

there is a black/gold one in the showroom!!!!

Trueblue said:
0141-848-1383

i'm in outskirts of london.... shameful as that is a very tempting price but i also need t p/ex my current car

gazz said:
i'm in outskirts of london.... shameful as that is a very tempting price but i also need t p/ex my current car

Get Arnold clarks down there to price match mate... they will p/x and it also has both cup packs buddy.

The car could be brought down to you on a transporter if you request it.

titanium 182
I'm hoping to part ex my 53 reg 1.2 Dynamique that done 12,500 miles for maybe £4500-£5000.

Is this at a renault dealer? Have they offered you that much trade in? You are best of finding out exactly what they'll offer you first then decide whether to sell your car privately and buy a 182 privately or whether to do it through the dealer.

Trueblue said:
Get Arnold clarks down there to price match mate... they will p/x and it also has both cup packs buddy.

The car could be brought down to you on a transporter if you request it.

doing a google search on arnold clark i can't find a dealer any further south than Newcastle Under Lyme........

VRS
big_tymer said:
... a 2004 54 reg 182? It's done 7,501 miles and has both Cup packs.

What do you guys think? Deal or no deal?

Cheers,
Matt

i would say its worth 9000-9500

Trueblue said:
0141-848-1383

Have they got Cup packs? And have they got a racing blue?

Even better if it was Liquid Yellow with Recaros, my ideal spec!

Last edited:
cat171 said:
My local Fiat dealer has a liquid lellow 182 in there for 11k - its on an 04 or a 54 reg (i can't quite remember tbh) it has the anthracite wheels, but i'm not sure about the mileage etc.
Which dealer? Have you got a link to their site at all? Thanks.

zippy said:
Have they got Cup packs? And have they got a racing blue?

Even better if it was Liquid Yellow with Recaros, my ideal spec!

zippy, yeah they have cup packs, dont know if they have racing blue/liquid yellow tho... you would need to phone them buddy...

i have Racing Blue tho :cool:

Ta. I'll give 'em a bell. Gotta love that Racing Blue, excellent choice (if it wasn't for seeing a Liquid Yellow in the flesh recently, and it looking SO MUCH better than in the pics it'd be my outright favourite, but I'm afraid it's relegated to 2nd best now I'm in love with Yellow!!).